Kc: So cool!

Daichi: He's growing up before our eyes *Smiles*

Asahi: Thanks Dad...

I bursted out laughing, Daichi didn't looked to pleased.

Kc: I told you! *Laughs*

Daichi: Be quiet!

I laughed even harder Tanaka and Noya joined in and we were dying of laughter. Everyone went to the court to start the second set. We got a few points by Asahi. It was Daichi's turn to sever now. His first sever was really good.

Kc: NICE ONE DAICHI! DO IT AGAIN *Smiles*

He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. He went to serve again but it wasn't that good. I groaned and he apologized I waved him off and smiled a bit. We kept a scoring and finally a time out appeared. 

Tanaka: Did you see me out there I was badass!

Kc: You were, you all were! *Grins*

They went back and it was finally match point Asahi was the only one that could do this. We were all counting on him to make this last point.

Kc: Come on Asahi...

The other team was going to make a point they were able to block Asahi spike. Noya got it in time Asahi went to do it again but the ball was once again stopped this time it was who was strong enough to make it to the other side. The other team was stronger and the ball went out of Asahi's hand the ball was falling it was like slow motion. Noya was able to get it with his foot it was so cool.

Kc: NOYA! YOU ARE SO BADASS!

The ball went up and Kageyama set it up for Asahi again this time he set it up like how Asahi likes it. Everyone was cheering for him to make it.

Yuki: COME ON ASAHI!

Ryoko: YOU CAN DO IT YOU BIG SOFTY!

Kc: ASAHI YOU GOT THIS.

Asahi's jumped and made the last point everything was quiet. He then started to scream in victory then we joined we cheered. After the game everyone shook hand with each other. I made my way to Asahi again and started to rapidly punch his arm softly.

Kc: ASAHI! You are such a badass!!! *Smiles*

I started to jumo up and down in happiness he just laugh then I went to Noya and gave him a big hug.

Kc: NOYA YOUR SUCH A BADASS TOO! *Smiles*

Noya: Aww thanks Kc...I will do even better! *Grins*

Everyone went to do there things Suga, Daichi and Asahi went to thanks the audience, I saw Yui up there she started to talk to the boys. I looked at my necklace and open the locket I smiled at it. Then I realize somethings.

Kc: If Lily was here...that's means he's here too!

Once we started to get out they decided to see Aoba Johsai match. Once we got out I went the opposite way.

Tsukishima: Aren't you coming with us?

Kc: I will i need to do something real quick

Tsukishima: Alright I guess...

With that I ran off and started to look around for Toshi. I couldn't find him I went outside and saw a bus with the name  Shiratorizawa. It started to drive away I let out a sad sigh and kicked the ground and cursed out quietly. I made my way back to the others.