Hello there, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺

Start from the beginning

"Jimin?"

Jimin blinked and snapped out of his thoughts, realising that he had been holding onto the duvet tightly as he glared down at the ground. Jimin shook his head and exhaled sharply before twisting his head around to look at Baekhyung.

"I'm okay." Jimin murmured, pulling the duvet off of his legs and throwing them over the edge of the bed to stand up. His face was scrunched up into a painful grimace and a hiss left his lips at the rash movement.

"Are you sure you're okay? Because I woke up and I saw Suga leave our cell and now you're looking like a truck ran ove-"

"Baekhyun, sweetie." Jimin sent him a sugary smile, his eyes scrunching up in the corners and his mouth parting to reveal his crooked tooth, "Please shut up." Jimin's smile crumbled as soon as he finished speaking and he pushed off of the bed with a sharp gasp.

Jimin's legs shook as he stood- begging him to sit back down and get more rest. Jimin ignored the pleads coming from his muscles and, instead, stumbled towards his clothes and grabbed himself a pair of black jogging pants.

He ignored Baekhyun's concerned gaze on his back and bent down with a hiss to pull the jogger up his legs. Jimin released a breath of relief as he straightened back out, feeling the skin on his back tighten as he put some strain on his stitches.

"I...I need to go somewhere." Jimin turned around to face Baekhyun, running a hand through his washed out lavender locks. Baek pouted back at him, his eyes wide with worry as he stared at Jimin from his place on his bed. Jimin sighed and pressed his hand against his eyes before he pulled it away and approached Baekhyun, "I'm fine, Suga didn't do anything. He actually gave me a blanket, so if you get cold at night, we can cuddle." Jimin shot him a wink before turning around and limping out of the cell.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Shallow pants left Jimin's plump lips as he stopped in front of Suga's cell- one hand pressing against the wall next to him and the other wiping away the sweat on his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt.

After last night, Jimin had so many questions and he couldn't wait to ask them all. He needed answers from Suga and being tortured wouldn't stop him from trying to hitch a ride out of the prison.

Jimin straightened out, face twisting into a grimace as another shiver of pain ran through his head and down to his pinky toes. He rolled his head around and ignored the pain as he stepped in front of Suga's cell and ripped open the bars.

"I came fo-" The confident words died out on Jimin's tongue at the sight of Suga.

The said man was sitting in his chair at his desk- leaning into the seat with his legs crossed and popped up on top of the desk. Suga's black hair fell around his head in messy strands- tangling and intertwining with each other. But the thing that made Jimin speechless was the fact that Suga only wore a pair of grey sweatpants, leaving his chest on full display.

"Damn, hello there, daddy." Jimin smirked, eyes trailing down Suga's sharp collar bones, pecks and his ivory abs. Jimin's brows rose and he leaned forward as if getting closer would allow him to peak over Suga's sweatpants and see what's inside.

"You know," Suga spoke up, making Jimin's eyes flicker up to his catlike ones. Suga twirled a pen between his long, veiny fingers- eyes trailing down Jimin's body, "If you accepted my deal, you wouldn't have to imagine what's under my pants."

Jimin's face dropped and he quickly straightened out, shooting Suga an eye roll as he marched into the room as if his entire body wasn't aching. He stopped next to Suga's chair, making him raise a brow and watch Jimin with amusement. Jimin ignored him and grabbed the back of his chair, whirling him around to fully face him.