CHAPTER 6

A/N- Hello! This chapter deals with blood, torture, and pain and can easily make you sad and angry at the same time so please read with caution 🙂

ANNA’S POV

Do you know what’s worse than expired food? Having to wake up at 4 am and dealing with imbeciles who disrupt the delivery of the packages on time and hurt my gang members.

My gang, RoseBlood doesn’t deal with drugs or sex trafficking rather we help those who need our help. We provide our services to charities, major companies, and anyone who needs help.

And the package I am talking about is money which we were supposed to give to The National Unity, a renowned charity all across the world.

It’s not easy being a CEO and a gang leader but that never stops me from not doing my duties, in fact building an empire from nothing to something valuable is not an easy journey and I have no regrets, except I don’t get to meet my family as often as I would like to because I need to protect them and keeping them safe from my enemies.

Killing people is not a hobby of mine which I particularly enjoy but when I am asked to personally handle something, I have to do whatever it takes. To earn respect in this society you have to assert your power and be confident and not show weakness.

But sometimes my competitors can get greedy and send their hitmen to kill me or destroy my packages and then I am forced to personally take action. And this time they hurt Jane, our newest recruit. She is just 20 years old and is a very sweet and nice girl. She isn’t bloodthirsty like the rest of us but helps everyone.

“Let’s go, Anna that guy won't be breathing for long,” Jake said as he entered my room.

Members of RoseBlood are like my family, we know each other’s likes and dislikes and are quite familiar with what fighting and torturing techniques we use.

“Please tell me Aria hasn’t killed the guy already, I can’t be missing out on all the fun,” I replied as I removed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

You must be wondering how I am comfortable with Jake seeing me naked? Well that’s a story for another time but let's just say it’s nothing he hasn’t seen before, also we are comfortable around each other.

I started the shower and did my usual routine and then I came out but not before wrapping a towel around my body.

“No, she didn’t, said it’s better to watch you kill the guy.”

“Ah, now that’s very humble of her knowing how much she enjoys the screaming and the thrashing part,” I said.

“But not more than you, we all know you get this glint in your eyes after you have killed someone, it’s scary honestly.” Jake shuddered.

(Outfit she is wearing right now👆)

“Okay okay I agree, but now let’s go I have something special today to look forward to,” I said while picking and tucking my favorite gun under my jeans and covering up with the top.