"Now do want to tell me what you're really upset about or will I have to fuck it out of you?"

"I'm not upset." She mumbled, letting him pull her further down the bed until she reached the edge. It was funny sight to behold, she wasn't fazed and instead, laid on her back opening her legs out so that he could stand in between them.

Looking down at the sour expression plastered across her face, he rose a brow.

"Doesn't sound very promising to me dolcezza." He said lowly.

Rainy let out an abrupt squeal when she felt his wandering hands skin up to her thighs. His touch sent tingles down her body. Taking in the sight of her half-naked body, his daring fingers dug into her the flesh of her hip, making her protest. She lifted her head up to see the glint in his eyes and thrashed her body against the bed. "-No don't you dare, these are my favourite pair... Silver no!" She shrieked, narrowing her dark gaze.

That was the only time she cracked character, it wasn't for very long though since she returned back to her mood in an instant. 

He tore the strings of her expensive thongs off with his bare hands causing a loud ripping to follow after another loud scream.

"Guess I'll just have to fuck it out of you."

If he had learnt one thing from being with her, it was how to adapt to her mood changes. If she was upset or moody, he knew how to get her out of a funk. Two words. Multiple orgasms.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, this time less harsh. He could tell something was on her mind, she had been this way all morning.

No answer.

Realising she needed more of a push than that, he scoffed and bent his head. "If you're going to be a fucking bitch and throw books at me, then we can do this hard way. I'll ask you again, what's the matter Rainy." He repeated dangerously, speaking in a condescending manner. His voice was getting rougher and much more intense.

Nothing. Not even a damn flinch.

"Fine."

He didn't waste any time bending his head down all the way and gripping onto her thick thighs. Her eyes widened, but she didn't dare say a word.

The torn panties were no longer a worry, her focus was entirely on him. Bringing his hand down to her groan, he started with a gentle rubbing motion against her anxious bud. A cool air hit her as he parted his lips to blow on her, making her shiver.

Even when his hand palmed her glistening folds, she didn't squirm.

Silver hm'ed on her, feeling the wetness spread and collect on his fingers in thick globs. He dryly laughed, pulling his pointer and middle finger up to his mouth, the sticky substance and his salvia covered his fingers. "Wet already? I haven't even touched you yet amore mio."

He didn't care that she was still refusing to talk. She was soaking wet, that's all that mattered.

Tongue flicking out, he started to tease her bud in an agonisingly slow way. Her legs were up in the air, struggling to stay still when the first finger slipped into her heat. He pushed until he was to his knuckles, and wiggled his finger. Her vaginal walls were so tight that one finger was enough to make her body come alive. Reacting to his finger moving in and out of her, he added another finger. Then, he really started to torment her.