Shark Cookies | Chpt 58

Hello everyone!! I have an Instagram caly_chameleon if you guys want to follow me. I post on my story a lot about different petitions you can sign to support the BLM movement. My account will always support everyone as equal and treat everyone with respect. My community should be in support of those struggling.

Change.org is a wonderful organization with a lot of petitions to sign. Do not donate to them, however, as the money goes to their organization not the petition at hand. Signing petitions is always helpful though!!

Black Lives Matter.

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

I pressed up the last rep, Kirishima's hands hovering over the bar to spot me. He was being awfully quiet, I immediately noticed by the way he carried himself into the gym with me earlier.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting up and wiping down the equipment.

"Hmm? Ah nothing man," he said, shaking his head. He put back the weights from the bar and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know I'm not mad, we've discussed this," I scoffed and he leaned up against one of the supports.

"Yeah I know, I just feel a little guilty. Plus (y/n) hasn't been talking to me nearly as much," he said, forcing a chuckle. It was obvious by the ease at which he had given up that information that it was really bothering him.

After Kirishima and I had talked, I felt better about (y/n) than I think I ever had. It made no sense to keep her at a distance knowing that Kirishima gave her up for me. It was almost insulting if I didn't appreciate the fact I had her.

"Like you said, and she told me too, she feels bad about you," I said and Kirishima's face stiffened as he turned away, shaking his head. I severely doubt (y/n) was avoiding Kirishima now that everything had been resolved. She didn't have any reason to lose a friend.

"Look it's nothing dude," he said. I sighed and stood up, jerking my head to the door.

"Come with me."

"Where?" he asked and I just raised an eyebrow.

"Can't have you two avoiding each other, can I?" I said, sneering slightly and he nodded.

"Yeah, I get it," he said. "I mean how will I ever be your best man that way." I glared his direction and he smiled slightly at his joking behavior. It was a joke, sure, but oddly not funny to me.

"Shut the hell up," I scoffed. We walked along back to the dorms in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, don't you think it's kind of weird how silent the league is getting?" Kirishima asked.

"Well sure, but years past never had this much trouble. And water bitch still has someone targeting her," I said and he nodded, having been informed of the situation before. "It has to have ties to the league. It's pretty obvious multiple people are working here."

"So you don't think it's some girl?"

"There's probably a girl. I don't think it's that blood freak though," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Doesn't she have a thing for Deku?"

"Yeah...it's freaky."

"Well there's probably a girl, but once she's out of the way I don't think that's the end of it. I think the league is quiet because they're sending out shit this way," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. My arms ached already from the extra set of reps I had pushed today.

"You're probably right bro, but why (y/n)?"

"Well, that a good question," I scoffed. "I don't know, my shit with the league runs weird. Maybe that's why, but that doesn't explain why they're not after Deku or some shit."