Obsession | Chpt 116

Hello there

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

I turned my head against my pillow, straightening out my legs. I looked over at my desk, which was occupied by (y/n). She was scrolling through a website, the brightness on her laptop darkened. It didn't do much to help her eyes because she was sat slightly hunched, her face close to the screen. While she had said she wanted to go see the woman Amaya today, she wasn't in the office today. She was trying to get into contact with her to schedule a time to speak. She was trying to figure out exactly how to even get into the new lab. This one was a little more private and the guest passes in needed someone to be a guest to. All she could really do was wait for her to respond, but she continued working...aimlessly scrolling. She wasn't getting an email from Dai anytime today either, so as she refreshed her screen again and again I grew fed up with how she was dealing with this.

She had promised me that she wasn't going to get too hung up on this.

"(y/n)."

"What?"

"Come lay down."

"In a minute," she said, brushing me off with a wave of her hand. I looked as she didn't even turn around from her searching.

"No, come lay down now."

"But--"

"You are not going to find anything and watching your email is going to make you go crazy. Just let it go," I stated. "She'll reply when she does." She turned in my desk chair looking at me. She huffed slightly.

"If it were you, you would get it," she stated. She picked up her laptop, getting up from her chair. She headed for the door, sulking.

"Where are you going?"

"Internship," she stated and I sighed, knowing she still had a good amount of time before she had to leave. She left, shutting the door roughly. I sat up from my spot, letting out a sharp breath from my nose. I rubbed at my face, getting up to force myself to the gym. I could talk to her when she gets back. Maybe I was a little harsh. She was just finding out more stuff about her dad and subsequently her. I grabbed my bag, stomping off to the gym.

When I returned I was worn out and hurting, having taken out my frustration through my training. I wiped sweat from my brow to keep it from my eyes, showering off as much of the pain as I could. I sat myself in the bathroom, showered and dressed. I began wrapping my forearms as I did frequently, however finding myself still angry and frustrated I couldn't get the wrapping right. I let out a pissed grumble, letting the wrapping fall apart again.

"Hey bro," Kirishima said, entering the restroom. "You good?"

"Fine," I muttered.

"Need help?"

"No."

"You sure?" he asked, tilting his head. He was already wearing his idiotic shark pajamas, probably having come in here to brush his teeth or something. His hair was down, which he had been getting more comfortable wearing around.

"Fine," I said, holding out the wrapping to him. He smiled slightly, coming over to seat himself in front of me. I held out my hand, letting him wrap it. Usually I would let (y/n) do it if she offered. She liked doing it for me, but asking now would not be a wise decision. She was still gone and probably angry.

"Work out too hard?" Kirishima asked.

"I guess."

"Ehh, hopefully it's not too bad," he said, wrapping up my other hand and forearm for me. I just glared at my own wrist, watching it disappear under the wrapping. "You okay man?"