Furious | Chpt 117

Hey there!

There's a birthday side story and a jozawa side story in the Raindrop Side Stories book. The birthday one is for Bakugo's birthday and for 500k reads on this book!

Thank you and enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"You're kidding right?"

"Of course not you idiot," Kacchan scoffed.

"Why should I be your lab partner?"

"Because, everyone else in this class is stupid as hell."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that was a compliment."

"Tch, whatever water bitch. Just take the offer or I'll beat your ass," he scoffed, slamming into my shoulder as he passed. What a fucking jerk. I swear, I was never going to get along with Kacchan. I joined Izuku on my walk home, receiving a text from Ai asking if I could spend a little while at his house. Izuku, of course, was okay with it.

"Thanks zuku," I stated.

"It's no problem," he replied.

"You want to stop for something to drink?" I asked, pointed towards a small shop. He nodded and I crossed the street, holding his hand. When we stepped in, I fished out some money from my bookbag,

"Hey, so I actually got invited to a party!" Izuku stated as we waited in line.

"Really? When?"

"This weekend," he said. "I don't know if I should go though. I think people are counting on Kacchan going and I know he won't want to see me."

"Hey, screw him. You should go if you want."

"I guess, but I also heard they're playing like grown up games. Like 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle," he said.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I don't really want to participate," he replied.

"I mean, if you want to go, then go. If that stuff doesn't sound like fun then don't," I shrugged.

"What if you came with?"

"If you want me to, I can."

"Eh, I didn't really sell you on the idea. I figure we would be better off just hanging out together," he said. I stepped up and ordered for the 2 of us, paying. He gave me a gentle thank you as we stepped aside to wait for the order. "Besides, I think showing up to play kissing games with no experience is kind of embarrassing."

"You should kiss Kacchan," I joked.

"No way! I'm not asking for a death wish," he said, his skin turning a gentle pink.

"I mean, I'd offer to help you practice, but I barely know," I shrugged. "Plus, I figure you probably don't want to do that with me."

"Yeah...no offense!"

"Nah, that's like kissing my brother," I stated and he smiled slightly, letting out a soft laugh. We picked up our drinks and he followed me out of the coffee shop. "You hear about that sludge villain starting to cause trouble?"

"Yeah, I'm sure All Might can handle it," Izuku stated. I stopped abruptly when I almost ran into someone. I leapt back, my drink sloshing against the lid.

"Watch it water fountain."

"Kacchan--"

"Get out of my way," he scoffed.