Dinner | Chpt 5

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"So Katsuki how are you enjoying the hero course?" Ai asked as I put together 3 plates of food. I had been adamant about not mentioning Kacchan to Ai. My mom knew what we used to be like as kids and I asked her to refrain from telling Ai. Despite how nice Ai appeared she was rather scary when she got protective.

"It's fine."

"(Y/n) is really enjoying it, right (y/n)?"

"Yes Ai."

"Oh don't you 'yes Ai' me. She's wanted to be a hero since she saw her mom in battle," Ai said. I cringed and felt my face go warm. "She used to dress up in onesies I made her."

"Really?" Kacchan asked and I placed a hand over my eyes.

"Ai stop."

"What you were adorable! I might have pictures!"

"No!" I replied, placing plates in front of everyone.

"Alright, Alright I get it." Ai was more like an obnoxious older sister than an aunt. I enjoyed her presence despite the fact she went out of her way to embarrass me. There was definite opposites between us. She was far more excited than I was and very optimistic. I wouldn't exactly say I'm a pessimist, but a realist. She was far more hopeful than I was and I was pretty hopeful. "So Katsuki do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend?"

Oh my God.

"Tch no," he scoffed. I took a sip of my water once I was seated.

"I was just wondering if kids your age are dating nowadays. (Y/n) isn't either so I don't know," she said and I choked on my water.

"Wow water quirk and you can't even drink it?" Kacchan teased and I glared at him. "Continue." I watched him turn to Ai and I felt myself begin to blush again. I kicked his leg, but he didn't budge.

"Well I thought kids your age would be dating. At first I though (y/n) was dating that nice Izuku boy, but apparently not." I pushed my food around my plate with a pout. "Then I thought it was Endeavor's son, Shoto. She was talking to him through text yesterday."

"Ai! You went though my phone?!"

"Well you left it on the counter. You shouldn't have let me put my fingerprint in there," she said, as if her snooping was my fault. "It was open when I turned it on. You two speak a lot."

"Ai!" I stood up, my face on fire. Bakugo was watching me with a shit eating grin. "I'm going to the restroom." I stormed off, slamming the door. I placed my forehead against the wall. How was I supposed to even deal with Kacchan now? He had way too much on me. I composed myself and crept back down the hall. I paused when I heard Ai talking. Was she exposing more?!

"Eh I just give (y/n) a hard time sometimes. Sometimes I feel like she needs something more normal seeing as you kids have such pressure to be heroes," Ai said. I widened my eyes and smiled slightly. "That and I love messing with her."

How sentimental.

I cautiously entered the room, eyeing the two of them.

"Alright I'll stop now (y/n), you can eat," she replied and I plopped down in my chair, not bothering to look at Kacchan. "How is the project coming?"

"Fine," I replied.

"What even is it?"

"If we combined our quirks would that person be a successful hero quirk wise," I replied.