Valentine's Day | Chpt 109

Hello.

Happy Early Valentine's Day!

Jozawa is in the side story book, but I'll put it at the bottom here this time around!

CHECK MY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR AN UPDATE ON WHAT IM DOING SINCE WATTPAD IS 'DELETING' MATURE STORIES SO THEYRE UNAVAILABLE TO READERS.

(y/n)'s POV

After finishing up some more internships this week, Friday was finally here. We had visited a couple more top ones, like Mina with Miruko. Miruko had been slightly disappointed I wasn't joining them, but had shown me a good time. Unlike Endeavor. I was slightly disappointed I hadn't been ready to plan the dance with Momo and Jirou this time around. However, I was feeling much better lately and even though conversation with my mother had been a little awkward, there was still a lot that was going better for me.

The biggest being Bakugo.

We were getting ready to pass around little goodies for each other. I was particularly excited for what Sato had brought for everyone, seeing as he had been in the kitchen all yesterday afternoon. I just had small boxes of the conversation hearts with a little tag for each person. Of course I had something bigger of Bakugo.

"Yes! I was hoping you'd bring those," Mina said, seating herself near me. She had those cute little red heart lollipops that she had promised, which were my personal favorite. "You're coming by later to get dressed right? Aoyama is helping me with mine."

"Yeah, of course," I replied.

"Not to busy with your man?"

"No."

"You guys are cute but I swear, he needs a hobby," she murmured and I shrugged. It was a fair point, we hardly could spend any time apart. Anything else was so boring. "So--"

"Ladies."

Mina and I simultaneously looked over and down towards Mineta. He silently held out small purple squares towards each of us. I glanced at it for a moment, reaching out to take it. Mina smacked her hand on my wrist and I reeled back.

"What?!"

"Don't take it, it's a trap!"

"I'm right here," Mineta scoffed.

"Exactly," Mina said, peering at him suspiciously. He just stared back before placing the correct ones on the desks in which we were sitting. He walked between us, continuing down the row. It seemed that everyone here, including the boys had a purple square too. I looked at Mina and she nodded, the both of us opening ours. Inside was a piece of bubble gum and a note.

You're great in battle
Happy Valentine's

"What the hell? This is nice," Mina said.

"Yeah, mine is too," I replied.

"Why do I feel like this is a trick? Did he do something to the bubblegum?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, lick it?"

"Gross Mina," I scoffed. She just held up her hand, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know, this is actually really sweet."

"Yea--" We both paused before looking at each other. Was that it? Was that his master plan? To convince everyone he changed and that he was actually desirable.

"Well he knows I'm not leaving Bakugo, so why would he give me a genuine compliment?" I asked.

"Solidarity?" I shrugged towards Mina's suggestion, setting the Valentine aside. I was going to wait for attendance before passing out mine. "So is Mr. Boyfriend going to bring you something nice?"