stripping gets him trouble

Începe de la început

"It's just water okay, calm down," Gray said. "It's nothing ..." 

But Lasya looked unsure of him, so Gray drank the water. "Here, just plain water." 

And finally, Lasya lowered the blanket. Gray assumed that the girl was calm and not afraid anymore. So, he refilled the glass with water and brought it closer to Lasya's lips.

"Good job," Gray smiled, putting the empty glass into the nightstand. Honestly, he was confused. Why is she afraid of water? Isn't usually people who have been kidnapped would want food and drink right? Gosh, this is very confusing ... 

"Well, it's midnight. You better go back to sleep." 

"Hey, just calm down. I'll accompany you ... so you don't need to be afraid," Gray quickly calmed him down or she would react again. And after getting a nod from her, Gray gently helped her to lie down comfortably. His hands were still holding Lasya's hands in the hope that the girl would know that he would stay beside her.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

"Okay, let me get this straight, my sister who is experiencing trauma that always throws people with her magic for fear, starting to believe you?!" Lucy repeated, placing her hands on her waist. "And she didn't throw you? at all?!" 

"Not at all," Gray answered with a grin. After last night, he immediately told Lucy when they were building the guild. And the shock expression of hers when he told her was something he had expected.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Gray asked, looking uncomfortable at Lucy who, instead of smiling in relief, she smiling mischievously. 

"Hehe ... Gray, you really like my sister huh..." said Lucy, using her palm to cover her mouth. 

"What?!" Gray shouted, looking away. Feeling his face began to heat up. "What are you talking about, Lucy? No way!!"

"Hoho ... Don't be embarrassed, Gray," Lucy said, leaning forward, which made Gray automatically step back. "It's so obvious, you know. I'm sure everyone in the guild knows, even Natsu knows." 

"Really?" Natsu asked, completely poker-faced. 

Lucy smacked his head with a pile of short wood that she was holding. "Anyway, I want to see her. Want to come, Gray?"

"I want to come too!!" Natsu shouted, dropping the material he was carrying and then following Lucy. 

"Oh yeah, Gray. I hate you," Lucy turned around, pouting at him. "Why are you the first one that Nee-san believed when I was her sister ..." 

"Umm ..." Gray didn't know what to answer, so he just nodded his head and followed them. Let it be if Erza later gets angry for not helping build a guild.

They arrived in front of Lasya's private room. And because Lasya had begun to calm down towards him —meaning she didn't throw him again— he was the first one to enter. Like what he thought, the girl was shocked and immediately backed away after hearing the door sound. And fortunately, she began to calm down after Gray approached her. "How was your sleep?" Gray asked, sitting in a chair holding her hand, ignoring Lucy and Natsu's shock expression. 

"Nee-san ..."

Gray immediately felt Lasya's hand trying to escape from his grasp. He saw the girl's expression that turned into panic. Her body began to shake. "Sshh ... Calm down, Lasya. They won't do anything to you," Gray said. "Calm down, okay?" 

And after feeling that she had begun to calm down, Gray continued. "This is Lucy, your sister. And Natsu, your friend."

Lasya looked at them for a few seconds. Probably thinking whether what he said was true. And just like what Lasya did to him, the girl raised her hand. "Lu..cy."