medusa with wings

under of fragments.

( medusa with wings. )

 ❝ I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS ALONE. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

LASYA RAN OUT OF THE headquarters and looked for the person she was after. Evergreen ⎯ Gray said, she wears a green dress and always carries a fan⎯ it seems like she is someone who often overheats. 

And, found it.

This Evergreen girl ⎯who has light brown hair that was arranged in a sidewards ponytail and wears oval glasses. As Gray said, she wore a green dress that had movable wings on the back of it. And navy blue stockings along with white sandals, and carried around a feathered purple fan with three hearts on it⎯ was standing on the roof of a resident's house, grinning towards Lasya.

"Lasya Heartfilia," said Evergreen. "Let's see how strong you are. Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun!" Evergreen waves her arms, releasing a torrent of energy needles made from concentrated dust.

Lasya jumped and dodged, but still ran towards Evergreen who now had her wings out. After seeing the lacrima balls in the air, she wanted to finish it quickly.

"Crystal release: needles!" Her crystal needles counterattack Evergreen. Make it fly away from the roof of the resident's house.

While the needles were still attacking, Lasya quickly teleported behind the woman. "How did you get there?!"

She did not answer, she swung her legs to kick the Evergreen's back. Causing the woman to fall to the ground.

"I remember now," Evergreen stood up again. "You are the yellow fast, the fastest wizard in Fiore. But! I will not lose to you, low lives!"

The woman flew, her dust particles falling down around Lasya. "Fairy bomb: gremlin!" Evergreen launched another attack, and its dust exploded.

"But it seems like you don't really know me," Lasya said, now she was behind Evergreen. And once again, she kicked her, towards the exploding dust particles.

"Aah!!"

"How does it feel being hit by your own magic?" Lasya said in a mocking tone. The girl walked over, then squatted beside the woman.

Purple crystals began to run from Evergreen's feet. "Let them go or you are the one who I will crystallize myself!" threatened Lasya in a cold tone. She would not give mercy to someone who would hurt her sister.

"R-right!"

𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖛𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖞𝖆
𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖞𝖆 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘!

Lasya breathed a sigh of relief. The first business is over. Now she needs to elaborate on both. Regardless of the woman who was still in a little bit crystallized, Lasya returned to her next destination. Cathedral.

"Well well well," someone said. "Looks like we have to compete again, Lasya!"

As expected, he must be here.

Lasya glared at the man. "Let's settle this, Laxus."

The man wrapped his body with yellow lightning, his fur jacket had also been removed. Laxus is ready to fight her. Lasya too, several crystal needles were formed next to her. Prepare to launch.