wizards do have exam

under of fragments.
( wizards do have exam. )
❝I'M A MAGE❞

 )❝I'M A MAGE❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

LASYA DOESN'T KNOW HOW MANY times she was in the Ministry of Magic building. During these few months, she was preoccupied with S class and even SS missions. Therefore she must go back and forth to the ministry just to report or getting her wage.

"Thank you for your report," the head of the ministry said. "I look forward to your written report for this mission. You can return."

And the things he didn't like the most was making a written report. That really takes up her time.

Lasya nodded limply, immediately get out of the room. She wanted to quickly return to her home, so she used her magic and teleported to Magnolia.

Instead of going to the Fairy Tail headquarters, Lasya took the time to go to her landlord's house. Luckily she didn't need to knock on the door because she was sweeping the yard.

"Oh Lasya!" the woman greeted her. A bit strange actually, because of what Lucy said that the landlord was very evil. But Lasya only cleared her throat because what she knew was different from what Lucy had said. "Are you done with your mission?"

The girl nodded. "It's money for the rent," Lasya gives a bag of money she was carrying.

"Gosh, this can be for three years ..." said the landlord, who she didn't know what her name is. "You even paid for the next four years, and you want to pay again?"

"I'm a mage," Lasya answered. "we won't know what will happen."

"Well, at least you became a witch to make money, not like your sister who is always late paying her rent."

Lasya just stays silent, then she said goodbye to the woman and then went to headquarters. Actually she didn't want to go there. She wants to be alone to read a book or sleep at home. Only, Master Makarov told her to meet him after she had finished her mission.

Now she is curious.

It's not a strange thing if the Fairy Tail guild headquarters are very noisy. Lasya was a bit surprised when she realized there were no damaged items in the guild.

"Lasya, you've come!" Master Makarov greeted her as he raised his beer glass up. "How's your mission?"

"Good," Lasya nodded, now paying attention to the large orange-haired man next to Master. Who is he?

"Lasya, this is Gildarts," as if understanding what she was thinking, Mirajane introduced her to the man. "Gildarts, Lasya."

"Hello, ma'am," the man greeted her politely which was only answered by Lasya's nod.

The girl watched him carefully. The man was tall and big. With slicked-back shoulder-length orange hair and a stubbly beard. Don't forget his friendly smile. But the girl was sure that the man in front of her was not an ordinary man. She could feel the enormous magic power from him.