the beginning of a journey

under of fragments.

( the beginning of a journey.)

❝ YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GUILD, DON'T YOU? 

❝ YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GUILD, DON'T YOU? ❞

There kingdom of Fiore. A neutral country with a population of 17 million. It's a world of magic. Magic is bought and sod there like anything else, and is deeply ingrained in the people's life. There are even some who make a living using magic. These people are referred to as wizards.

These wizards belong to many different guilds and accept jobs bought to them. There are many guilds in this kingdom. A guild from which countless legends were born, one that will continue to creates legends in the future. And the name is ...

Fairy Tail

⚪️⚪️⚪️

The Port Time of Hargeon

"What?!" the blonde girl as she tied part of her hair in a ponytail using a blue ribbon. "There's only one magic shop in this entire town?!" She asked, her hands on the desk slightly leaning to the old man was across the girl at his desk.

"Yes. This is more of a fishing town than a magic town" The old man replied while the blonde-haired girl with brown eyes sighed. 

"Not even a tenth of the people here can use magic, so this shop mostly focuses on selling to traveling wizards" The old man pointed out as the brown-eyed girl sighed again, resting her hands on her hip, breathing out a breath of exhaustion.

"Aww, all this way for nothing?" She spoke glumly. 

"You're annoying" a flat voice heard from a beautiful girl with blonde-golden hair and sapphire blue eyes as she leaning against a wall, reading a book. She looks older than the brown-eyed girl. And she looks more mature than her.

"But, Onee-chan ..." 

"Now, now. Don't say that! Take a look!" the old man said as he checking out something behind his desk. "l do have the latest goods in this store!" He said happily before pulling out a pink card with a circle at the top and a blue banner that was small but is in the middle and finally a golden looking small mirror at the bottom. "This colors magic is popular with the girls!" He spoke with enthusiasm. "It can change the color of your clothes to match how you feel that day!"

The brown-eyed girl obviously not paying attention to him while he was changing his clothes with the colors magic. "I already have one," She said boredly. "I'm looking for a powerful gate key," She said while looking around the store as her back turned to the old man.

"Gates, huh? That's a rare request" He said as the brown-eyed girl looked excitedly at a specific item that interests her.

"The white doggy!" She chimed as she stares at the smile Gatekey that was inside a small box.