special chapter

under of fragments.
( fairies penalty. )
❝ A MESS OF BEAUTIFUL CONTRADICTIONS MAKE HER WHOLE, SHE WEARS FIRE FOR SKIN BUT A STORM LIVES IN HER SOUL. ❞

○○○

"WHAT IS THIS?" That was the first thing that came to mind after seeing Team Natsu, Elfman, Laxus, Gajeel, Mirajane, Juvia, and she was gathering early at the guild. And they are giving a challenging look at each other.

"Taking advantage of the Grand Magic Games, we're going to resolve things between teams A and B," explained Master Makarov. Sitting on the bar so he looks taller than the others. "the team who loses should obey the winning team for the whole day, regardless of what they request."

"We cannot lose," Laxus said, clenching his fists.

"Be sure to win, thunder head!" exclaimed Gajeel.

"I'm sorry, but we will win," spoke Erza.

"Finish him, Erza!"

"Since when do we have a problem?" Lasya asked. Really, she didn't know at all. And suddenly Master Makarov declared it.

"Lasya-sama ... when Master Makarov formed Team B, we didn't want to at first, but Master give these requirements ... who gets the most points is the one who wins," Juvia explained. "but because the team finally merged, it was changed to this."

"How ridiculous," she commented. Then she looked at Laxus. "Do it."

The man grinned, then used the rock-paper-scissors to determine who the winner was. With Erza using scissors, Laxus with stones, team B wins. Fortunately, even though Lasya thinks it's ridiculous about this, she doesn't want to be told to do something.

"Team B, wins!!" Master Makarov declared.

"Go through this forest and bring me a magic stone," Laxus grinned, pulled out a map from his pocket. Gosh, he already prepared. "The name of this forest is 'The Gates of Hell'. You have until the end of the competition."

"Elfman, you stay!" he ordered again. "For now, massage my back."

After team A left, team B went straight down,to the place where the Jacuzzi tub was. And Mirajane, Laxus, and Gajeel immediately soaked in, leaving Juvia and herself sitting on the steps. Both are not someone who likes to show their bodies.

"You really enjoyed it, Laxus," Lasya commented, refocusing on the book in her grasp.

"Of course," he answered. "Too bad you're not in Team A. I will enjoy it more."

Lasya rolled her eyes. "And I will crystallize you."

After a few hours, Team A came with a stone that Laxus had asked for. Lasya doesn't care about that but her gaze is on Gray who looks like he has no purpose in life. What happened to him?

"In that case, I choose Elfman and Natsu!" pointed at Laxus, grinning as usual.

"Juvia chose Wendy-san!" said Juvia, smiling broadly.

"I choose Erza!" Mirajane stood up, giving a charming smile while Erza just rose an eyebrow.

"I choose you!" Gajeel pointed at Lucy.

"No! Someone swapped me! That's the worst choice!" Lucy shouted. "And why don't I just be with Nee-san?!"

"Oh no, that wouldn't be fair," Laxus replied, grinning happily when he saw Lasya just sighing resignedly.

"Gajeel," she called. "If I see the slightest scratch on her body, I guarantee that my lightning will follow you wherever you go."

"Yes, ma'am."