| Hyunknow

Title: Always and forever

Ship: Hyunknow/ Hyunho (Hyunjin and Minho)

Genre: fluff (+ a lil bit angst :D )

Requested by Taekookslefteyebrows

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Like any other school day, thousands of students were walking around the highschool campus

Like any other school day, thousands of students were walking around the highschool campus. Some of them were talking to their friends while the others were just simply chilling on their own.

Lee Minho, who was sitting on a bench listening to some music was waiting for his best friend, Hwang Hyunjin, to arrive.

There were about 15 minutes left before the classes would start and Hyunjin would usually be at school around this time. Today however, he still wasn't here.

Despite not being the most patient person, Minho just waited. He intensely stared at the numbers on his phone screen till there were only five minutes left.

Having had enough of the waiting, he finally decided to call Hyunjin to ask him where the hell he was. He dialed his number and gawked at his phone screen as he heard the phone ringing through his ear pods.

About a minute or so passed but Minho got no response apart from the annoying operated voice that told him to try again later.

"Is he still sleeping or what?" Minho said to himself in disbelief.

Getting up on his feet, he looked at the time once more, "Well, it's not my job to wake him up," he shrugged, finally walking into the school building.

He walked to his locker, took out whatever he needed and then shut it close. He turned around and his eyes fell on Hyunjin standing just a few feet away in front of his own locker.

"How- When did he even reach school?"

Right after, Hyunjin turned away from his locker, his eyes locking with Minho's confused ones. He instantly broke eye contact and turned around, speed walking in the opposite direction from him.

Minho stood there in disbelief, looking at Hyunjin's figure disappear.

Finally, fully realising the situation, he ran the way Hyunjin had went. Hyunjin couldn't just ignore him and run away like that!

"Where did he go?!" Minho said looking around. Then the school bell went off making him freeze.

He had Mrs. Park's class. She was a sullen middle aged women and well she wasn't the most lenient when it came to the students who arrived late for her classes.

He cursed mentally, immediately spinning around and sprinting to his class as fast as his feet could take him.

About after two minutes of running, he abruptly came to a stop in front of the classroom door while barely saving himself from crashing right into the door frame.