| Hyunknow

Title: Cliché

Ship: Hyunknow/ Hyunho (Hyunjin and Minho/Lee Know)

Genre: fluff

Requested by -hyunknowismyshiteu-

Minho and Hyunjin are the same age in this.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Hwang Hyunjin was a typical teenage boy who once absolutely hated school

Hwang Hyunjin was a typical teenage boy who once absolutely hated school. His first reason to hate school, the subject Chemistry.

Hyunjin hated chemistry more than anything, well that was untill he met a certain brunette boy in his chemistry class and fell heads over heels for him.

Their first meeting was very cliché.

New student introduces himself and when the teacher tells him to sit ''anywhere'', there would be only one empty seat in the class and the new student would have no other choice.

In Hyunjin's case, a boy named Lee Minho was the "new student" and he was the person who had the empty seat beside him.

Very cliché.

But there was one thing very different from those cliché fanfic stories. The "new student" would usually be a troublemaker or bad boy.

Lee Minho was far from the typical bad boy character though. No trouble. No complains. Already became all teacher's favourite student. Always good grades. He was really sweet too.

It was impossible to not have a crush on him.

Their second meeting was super cliché too.

In a dance class.

"New student" who is good at dancing does a freestyle dance and absolutely slays.

In Hyunjin's case, Lee Minho wasn't just good he was f*cking amazing at dancing.

Almost every single person in school had a crush on Minho, Hyunjin wasn't any different.

Hyunjin had already been so "keen" in the boy when he first saw him. That was what he said to Seungmin on the day he met Minho, during lunch break.

Deep down Hyunjin knew that he was a little bit too keen.

This all was one year back though.

In the present Hyunjin and Minho were dating.

Hyunjin had been very staright forward and confessed to Minho about a year ago by saying something along the lines of "I have had a crush on you since a year now. I like you alot. So, will you please be my boyfriend."

Minho had replied with a "I like you alot too." and "I would love too be your boyfriend."

They had started dating that day and were the cutest couple in their school.