| Seungsung

Title: Crazy in love

Ship: SeungHan/ SeungSung (Seungmin and Jisung)

Genre: fluff + angst + horror (:

Warnings: Suicide, Murder scene (I will put a warning before the murder scene. You can read the rest. It is like fluff then angst and then horror ^^)

5k reads special!

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Jisung and Seungmin were the most adorable couple in their work place

They were what there co-workers called 'the definition of the perfect couple.'

They went everywhere together. They lived in the same building and slept over at each others apartment, well meaning they would basically be together all the time.

It was not like they didn't have freedom to hang out with someone else. They just didn't want to be with someone else when they could be with each other.

Sometimes they would hang out with there friends but that would be together too since they had the same friends group.

They met in highschool and became friends, then they started dating in college.

Jisung was the one to ask Seungmin to be his boyfriend.

His confession was very romantic.

Flashback

Jisung was pacing back and forth in the dimly lit park.

"Lix, I am scared. What if this fails? Are you sure he likes me-"

"Just shut up Ji. Stop worrying so much. I am sure he likes you. He freaking told me that he does, you dimwit."

Jisung finally shut his mouth, much to Felix's delight and sat down on a bench under a tree.

Jisung was going to confess to Seungmin today.

He and Felix together had decorated the whole park with fluorescent lights.

The plan was to make Felix call Seungmin and Jeongin to come to the park saying he just wanted to hangout.

Jeongin was going to bring Seungmin with him to the park.

"Jeongin just messaged me saying they are going to reach in a minute," Felix said scrolling through his phone.