| Binsung

Title: Fanfiction

Ship: Binsung/Changsung (Changbin and Jisung)

Genre: fluff (romance?)

Requested by binsusung

This is not exactly fluff like I am so sorry binsusung. But I mean it is not angst too. I don't even know- sorry

Thoughts will be underlined.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"JISUNG, PANCAKES OR WAFFLES?" Changbin screamed to ask Jisung who was upstairs

"JISUNG, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT? He asked, screaming once again because he didn't get any answer back.

It was a free day for the Stray Kids members and all the members except for Changbin and Jisung were out.

Jisung was sleeping so they decided to leave him.

Changbin said that he will stay with Jisung to give him company when he wakes up.

Now, Changbin was getting hungry so he decided to make some food for himself.

Jisung had woken up about an hour ago so he was asking him if he wanted something to eat too.

"BRO, DO YOU WANT SOMETHING? I WON'T MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T REPLY."

No reply.

"Ugh, I will just go upstairs and ask him," Changbin said to himself and went upstairs.

He opened the door to his and Jisung's room.

Jisung was sitting on the sofa kept in the middle of the room.

"Yo Jisung! What are you doing?" Changbin asked.

No reply.

"Hey, Jisung," Changbin called his name to get his attention.

No reply

He went behind the sofa Jisung was sitting on and looked at what he was doing.

Jisung was reading something on his phone while giggling softly.

"Han Jisung," Changbin said once again.

No reply.