| Seungjilix

Title: Whipped

Ship: Seungjilix ft Hyunjin (Seungmin, Jisung and Felix)

Genre: Fluff

Not Requested (September line birthday special)

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Hyunjin was sitting on the couch looking at his other three friends

It was currently Jisung's birthday and 00 line were celebrating with a small cake.

They were all friends since even before they had started to speak. It was because all of their fathers were friends since they were kids too.

Hyunjin being the oldest thought of the other three as his younger brothers.

The September line had started dating just last month, on 7th August to be exact and they were already so sickeningly sweet.

Hyunjin had refused to hang out with them after they had started dating unless their other friends were with them.

Today though unfortunately their friends all had something really important come up and Hyunjin had to hang out with the September line couple as it was Jisung's birthday and well Jisung is like his younger brother.

"You both are so cute!" Seungmin said.

"No you are cuter!" Jisung and Felix said together.

"Oh my god, stop it, please," Hyunjin said blocking his ears.

The three were complimenting each other non stop and Hyunjin was not having it.

"You three are really cute but like please stop being like this in front of my lonely ass!"

"It is not our fault that you are single because you don't have the guts to confess to Changbin!" Seungmin said.

Hyunjin became red.

"I don't like him!" Hyunjin said trying to defend himself.

"Yeah sure, lie all you want," Seungmin replied rolling his eyes.

"Even if I like him, I am sure he doesn't like me back," Hyunjin said.

"You are literally the most oblivious person to exist if you think he doesn't like you," Seungmin replied.

"But-"

"It is 11:55!" Seungmin said interrupting Hyunjin.
"Come on Jinnie let's go and grab their cakes."

Seungmin got up and dragged Hyunjin to the kitchen with him.

They both came back holding one chocolate cake each.

"Happy Birthday to youuu~" Seungmin started singing.

"Happy Birthday to dear-" Seungmin slightly elbowed Hyunjin so that he starts to sing as well. Hyunjin almost drops the cake because of that but still joins Seungmin with the singing. "-Felix and Jisung. Happy Birthday to youu~"

They finish the song and set the cakes down on the table.

"Okay so Jisung blows the candle at 11:59pm and then when the clock strikes 12, Felix will blow the candles on his cake," Seungmin said while smiling.

They were all sitting around the table staring at the digital clock.

As soon as the the second number changed to 59, Seungmin screamed, "Blow the candles Sungie!"

Jisung yelps because of the sudden demand but then he closes his eyes and wishes for something and then he opens his eyes and blows the candle.

Right after that the second number changed to 00 and then Felix did the same as Jisung.

"My babies are finally adults," Seungmin said wiping his fake tears.

"We are not babies, we are older than you!" Jisung and Felix said at the same time.

The twins literally shared the same brain cells and would often say the same thing at the same time.

"You both are my babies," Seungmin said pinching both of their cheeks.

"Are not-"

"Cut the cake please!" Hyunjin yelled interrupting them.

Jisung and Felix giggled slightly and then cut the cake.

Seungmin was just fondly looking at the two slightly older boys.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin and snorted. "You are so whipped for them. Like you stare at them like they are the most precious things in the world."

Seungmin whipped his head towards Hyunjin and said, "I am not!"

"yEah, sUrE liE all yOU wAnt," Hyunjin replied imitating what Seungmin had said to him earlier in a nasally voice.

"B*tch-"

Seungmin gets interrupted by a piece of chocolate cake hitting him.

"Sh*t," Felix said with his eyes wide.

Felix never had the best aim. He was trying to hit the piece of cake at Hyunjin but it somehow went and hit Seungmin.

Seungmin became completely quite and then wipped the cake off his face with his hand.

"Minnie, I am so sorry-"

"It is fine," Seungmin replied while smiling.

Hyunjin's mouth dropped.

"It is fine?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah," Seungmin said while smiling at Felix.

No one will ever know what Hyunjin thought when he did what he did but he grabbed a piece of cake from Jisung's cake and threw it at Seungmin. He got up right after that and ran.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" Seungmin screamed as he got up and started chasing Hyunjin around the house.

"WHIPPED!" Hyunjin screamed while laughing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I published a Seungjin book called dear angel. Please read it! (I am so sorry for the shameless promo)

Also this was really late but I mean it was so adorable uwuwuwu. I hope you all enjoyed it!