| Binsung

Title: Fever

Ship: Changsung/Binsung (Jisung and Changbin)

Genre: Fluff

Requested by binyees

Jisung and Changbin are dating.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"Hyung I am fine

"Hyung I am fine. Pleaseeeee~," Jisung said.

"No, you can miss one day of college. You have a high fever and you are ahead on all the subjects already," Changbin said and touched Jisung's forehead.

"You are burning!" He exclaimed retracting his hand.

"But hyungggg~" Jisung whined.

"Jisung stop whining! You are not going means you are not going and that's final," Changbin stated.

"Stop acting like my mother," Jisung said pouting.

Jisung had an extremely high fever but was still insisting on going to school. Changbin wasn't having any of it though.

"Jisung please just stay home today. Felix said he will send you the voice messages and notes of all the lectures," Changbin said softly.

"I am- fine," Jisung said pouting.

"That is more like it," Changbin replied and kissed Jisung's forehead softly.

"Why aren't you going hyung? You have a really important meeting," Jisung asked.

"Because nothing is more important than you baby," Changbin said kissing his nose.

"Stop, it tickles," Jisung said smiling.

"No," Changbin replied peppering kisses all over his face.

"Hey! Stop ittttt." Jisung said giggling.

Changbin just smirked and started ticking Jisung.

"Omg no hyung. This is unfair," Jisung complained. "M-my stomach hurts. Pl-ease st-op it," Jisung said in between laughs trying to stop Changbin.

"Okay okay. I will stop. Sorry my baby squirrel," Changbin replied.

"Can we please just cuddle and sleep now. I am reallyyyy tired," Jisung said and yawned.

"Sure angel," Changbin said and pulled Jisung closer.

Jisung snuggled into Changbin's side, nuzzling his face into his neck.

Changbin kissed the top of Jisung's head and ran his fingers through Jisung's hair soothingly
till he feel asleep.

Soon after Changbin fell asleep too.

《《Time skip》》

Changbin's eyes opened. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It read 5pm. He looked beside him seeing Jisung sleeping, snoring lightly. He admired his features. Admiring his fluffy hair, long lashes, small nose, plump lips, chubby cheeks and his existence basically. (why did I write that auahabjakabaha)

He got up and decided to make food for him and Jisung.

He opened the fridge and looked inside to see it empty.

"Ugh whyy? I am too lazy to buy groceries now."

Changbin sighed.

"Well I will just order some pizza."

He picked up his phone dialling the pizza delivery place's number.

"Can I have one large barbeque pizza with two cans of coke."

"Yeah my address is......."

"Thank you so much."

He cut the phone.

He heard the dragging sound of the seat behind the kitchen counter.

He turned around to see Jisung sitting on the chair.

"Hyungggg~" Jisung said while rubbing his eyes, he was clearly still sleepy.

"Why did you leave me alone?"

"Sorry baby. I just went to make food but there wasn't any grocery in the fridge so I ordered pizza for us."

"Omg I love pizzaa!!" He said excitedly now fully awake.

"Wait are you feeling better?" Changbin asked.

"Yup," He replied while smiling.

Changbin walked towards the kitchen counter and leaned over it to touch Jisung's forehead.

"Your fever is almost gone. The fever was quite high but it went down very fast," Changbin said surprised.

"Of course it did since you took care of me," Jisung said. "You are such a caring boyfriend. What did I do to deserve you?"

"I can say the same for you angel."

Jisung blushed.

"I love you so much hyungie."

"I love you too angel."

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I am so sorry this was so bad and also really short.
Thank you for reading.
Byeee💜💜