|| C H A P T E R 46 ||

En başından başla

That's when the tears began to pour down. I hurt; and I don't know how long I'd been hurting for. Fin wrapped his arms around my small frame as I sobbed.

"It's going to be okay." He cooed while rubbing my back.

"But I don't think it is," pulling away I wiped at my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"My parents, people in my life making things ten times harder. I just- I don't know how to feel anymore. Everyone just making it so complicated." My back hit the lockers again and I slid down to the floor.

"If it makes you feel any better my parents found out what had happened between us," he bends down in front of me, "it happened a month after we were over. After them telling me how much of a fuck up I was they sent me away. For three months I was in a reform school in Switzerland. They finally allowed me to come back home last week for school."

I looked at him, "I guess I have no place to cry here."

He takes my hand in his and gives it a squeeze, "you have all the rights to cry. What I did to you was fucked up. Nothing that I ever do will ever make up for what I did to you. I get that, now. But I'm still going to try and make it up to you. You don't know how long I've been trying to grow a pair and co-"

He's cut off, "Brooke," she says my name. I look over at her. Tyler stands behind her. They both take in the scene before the,.

Fin stands up, "I think that's my cue to go. We can finish talking later, okay?"

I nod my head. He squeezes my hand one last time before getting up and walking away. Grace and Tyler watch as he walks away.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Grace replaces Finn taking his spot, and bending down in front of me. She wiped my face with the sleeves of her shirt.

"I'm fine," I swat away at her hand and stand up.

"No you're not. Especially if you were talking to him," she follows after me.

I shake my head, "no Grace I can ensure you that I am fine." My voice is ice cold.

I'm assuming Grace wasn't ready for how cold I'm being, seeing as I could no longer hear her foot steps behind me. Turning around I see her stopped. Tyler no longer stood behind her.

Turning back around I stomp out the side door not expecting her to follow me out. She did though. I heard the door behind thrown open second after it has closed, I heard her shoes hitting the pavement, she's running towards me.

As I turned to see her running towards me, she embraced me in a huge hug.

A wave of all my emotions towards her, towards my mother, towards everything hit me in that moment. Resentment, anger, hate, frustration. Everything being bottled up finally came out, and I pushed her away from me.

"Brooke what's wrong?" She asked as she stumbled backwards.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" I said seconds away from exploding, "oh I don't know, maybe the fact that my whole life is fucked up! And you know who's fault it is? YOURS! Everything would be fine if I hadn't met you! If you had just left me alone!" I shouted at her. At this time the rain slowly began to pick up. It went from drizzling to sprinkling.

"My fault?" She asked innocently.

"Yes yours! You always have to have things go your way! ALWAYS!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"None of this is my fault. You had a choice! I did not force you to do anything you did not want to do! You are as much to blame as I am!" She began to shout back.

"Me? It was always your idea! You just roped me along for the fucking ride!"

"Oh don't act like you're so innocent. We all know you had as much fun as any of us. You wanted to tag along! You loved the attention and the excitement of living!"

"No," I pointed a finger at her, "you just assumed! You assumed I wanted to go, assumed I wanted to get a tattoo, assumed I wanted a piercing! And then you just up and threw me away! Trading me out for a better fuck buddy!"

"Trade you away? Is that what you think I did?"

"No, it's what I know you did. You were getting nowhere with me, so you traded me in."

"Brooke," now she spoke softly, "I didn't trade you in. I knew you would never feel the same way I felt about you, so I took a step back."

"Bullshit!"

She walked closer to me, "it's true. I loved you Brooklyn. I fucking loved you." Grace puts her head down.

"Loved?"

"Loved, because you will never feel the same way about me. I know that now, but I don't want to loose our friendship."

I shook my head, "there you go again, assuming. That's what got you in trouble in the first place. You know what's crazy though? I started to feel the same way."

She picked her head p and looked at me with Confusion in her eyes, "what do you mean?"

"Grace. Open you're fucking eyes. I was falling for you. I just wasn't falling for you as fast as you'd like."

She shook her head.

"Yes, I was. Now though. Now I don't know." I sighed.

"Now I'm not good enough?" She asked grabbing my hand.

"No, now I'm not good enough."

"Where are you getting that idea from?"

"I see how you and Tyler are." I looked up at the sky as rain began pouring down, "I just wish I was good enough, but it's too late for that now. No wish will make this better."

"We can make this better."

I shake my head, "we both fell in and out of love before either of us even knew."

She shook her head, "you fell in and out. I didn't. Brooke I still love you."

"No you don't Grace. You love Tyler."

"How are you going to tell me who I love?"

My eyes met hers, "because I like to think I know you."

"Apparently you don't know me as well as you think you do."

"No, I do," I smile at her, "you don't know me and I guess I don't know you now."

"I know you though. The whole thing holding you back. Terra."

Terra. Did I love Terra as I loved Grace? Terra is soft, and cares. She cares so much. Things with her could truly be happily ever after. Isn't that what I want? A happy ending?

"Nothing is holding me back."

Gathering up all my confidence I took Grace's face in my hands and smashed my lips on hers.

Feedback?

So, does grace have a chance now?

Are we still team Terra?

Brooke and Grace ship names?

Have I given everyone a fair chance to be with Brooke?

Who will she pick in the end?

2-5 move chapter before this all comes to an end. Anyone wanna guess what direction we're headed?