|| C H A P T E R 5 ||

I smiled happily. School was out for the weekend and tonight is date night for Fin and I. My smile widened as I got out of my car and made my way inside.

"Hi honey!" my mom looked at me and smiled, "I see someones happy."

"I am happy momma. Tonight's date night for me and Fin!" I said nodding my head frantically.

"I love seeing you so happy sweetheart!" I smiled as my mom touched my face.

"I love being happy momma," I leaned into her hand.

"I know baby, who doesn't."

I shrug my shoulders, "Well I better go get ready!" I ran upstairs a big smile still plastered on my face.

Inside my room I decided to straiten my wavy hair then curl it using my fancy curler. The one that you twist a little section of your hair and it sucks it up then makes a noise when it's done and spits it back out. I got it for my birthday last year, and thought it was neat! After taking twenty minutes do that, I decided on my outfit.

Wanting to be bold and daring I dug for one the crop top I bought as a dare. I know you'd think it was a pretty lame dare for real, but I don't wear things like this normally, but tonight's different. I want things to be different between Fin and I.

Pairing the crop top with a light olive pair of pants and throw it on. Loving the look I dig through my closet for a pair of shoes. Settling on a beige pair of heels.

Looking at my face in the mirror I debate whether or not to put in makeup

Looking at my face in the mirror I debate whether or not to put in makeup. Deciding I have a bit of time left before I had to leave I put on a beige eyeshadow as a base then a darker brown color at the end of my eye lid blending the two together. Simple yet not.

I add mascara to make my eye lashes appear longer and fuller, then add black eyeliner to my water line. I put highlight on my cheek bone, and inner corners of my eyes. Looking at my self in the mirror I smile. For finishing touch I add a thin coat of gloss to my lips.

Grabbing a cardigan and my purse I go downstairs. My mom is in the kitchen making dinner as I run give her a quick kiss and run out the front door. I hop in my car and make my way to Fins.

I bopped my head to the music along the way, but at long last I stopped in front of his house. Leaving my car on I walk up to his door knocking. His mother answered, "hi sweetie! I'm assuming your here to pick Fin up?"

"Yes ma'am."

She nods her head, "Such a sweet girl maybe you could teach my son some manners, and make him pick you up next time instead of the other way around. He's up in his room, you can go up if you'd like."

Going up the stairs I find my way to his, about to barge in I stop. Hearing two voices in his room. The other voice was a girls. I shook my head and quietly crept up to his door that was cracked.