|| C H A P T E R 6 ||

"Mom, mom, please calm down," I attempted to get out before she exploded on me.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You did not bother calling last night and you missed curfew I was worried sick! I ended up phoning Fins mom. Apparently the two of you broke up?! Brooke honey what's going on? Where are you?"

Grace looked at me shaking her head. My cheeks flushed red, "I'm sorry," I apologized and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Come home Brooke now," and with that she hung up. I sighed. This is the first time I had ever been in trouble.

"Mhmm looks like she wants you home," Grace spoke with a smirk.

"Yah she's pretty mad I better get home before she locks me in my bed room for the rest of my life," I gathered my things. What was I thinking? Oh wait, I wasn't. I was about to make my way out of her room before she grabs me by the wrist.

"Loosen up, rebel a bit," I shook my head as she pushed me on the bed, "you could go home and get yelled at by you pissed parents," she paced in front of me, "or you can get revenge on your sneeze of a boyfriend."

Her eyes met mine as she stopped in front of me a her smirk seemed to be permanently echoed on her face. What did I think? Sure I wanted revenge for what Fin did to me but there has to be a reasonable explanation right? Not to mention if I didn't go home now my parents would kill me.

"Come on Brooke! You can't live your good girl life forever, and I know you want revenge."

I nodded my head. I did want revenge, "Fine." I cave into the peer pressure, "Let's get revenge."

She claps giddily, "That's what I thought Brookie!" Grace smiled and went to her closet pulling out a fresh pair of clothes, "here go change into these then we can leave."

"Leave? Now?"

"Yes now. Now go hurry!" She shoos me off to her bathroom.

Inside the bathroom I change out of my clothes and put on the white baby tee along with a pair beige sweats that she gave me. The top was tight fitting, seeing as I have a bit more in that area, but the pants were a bit lose. I walked out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes in hand.

"Ok let's go!" She throws her hands up in the air phone in hand then walks out the bedroom.

I left the clothes on her bed and rush to catch up with her making sure to tuck my phone in the side pocket of the sweats. Coincidentally Grace and I were the same size in shoe so I grabbed the white forces and socks she's lending me as I rushed out also. Attempting to slide them on as I went down the stairs.

"Grace where are you off to?" Grace stopped mid track hand hovering over the door nob.

She began to slowly turn like she had just got caught, " Hey, I thought you would be gone all weekend."

I made my way down the last few steps- shoes fully slipped on- and saw her mom shaking her head.

"I just went to drop off Cali," her head turned to me, "and who's this?"

"Hi I'm Brooke, I live directly in front of you."

Her mom smiled, "I see my daughter did make friends with the neighbors," she looked at Grace and Grace rolled her eyes.

"Is that all? I'd like to leave now?" My eyes widened at the attitude shot at her mom.

"No I am not in fact done. I made breakfast, and you going to sit down and eat along with your friend."

I looked at Grace as she looked at me, "I'd be delighted," Her mom seem shocked at the response.

"Great, let's go to the kitchen."