he comforts you after you get cheated on

Warning: A little smut in the middle.

I was chilling in my room laying on my bed doing my math homework when two boys busted through my door. It was Charlie and Adam.

"Can I help you two?" I asked raising an eyebrow and putting my homework down.

"Yeah we were bored so we're going to go shoot around and you're coming with." Adam walked over and dragged me out of bed as I groaned. I huffed and put my jersey on and grabbed my skates.

"I still can't believe we beat Varsity" I said smiling at the two boys who walked besides me.

"That's because Varsity didn't have Banksy" Charlie teased nudging Adam while he rolled his eyes laughing. We arrived to the rink and Charlie and Adams laughing stopped.

"What's wro-" I started but stopped when I followed their eyes. There was my boyfriend on the ice with another girl teaching her how to skate.

"He's just teaching her how to skate it's no big deal." I shrugged but kept watching the two to make sure nothing else happened. I saw the girl leaning in and Luis started leaning in too until their lips met. My jaw dropped as I watched him making out with another girl and tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"Screw you Mendoza we're done!" I shouted down at him pushing past Adam and Charlie and heading home. Adam and Charlie ran up to me one on each side and both gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and hugged both of them. Charlie's phone rang and his mom was asking him to work at the diner today and the brunette rolled his eyes and said his goodbyes.

"Call me if you need anything." Charlie smiled down at me while he engulfed me in a hug and kissed the top of my head before walking away.

"I'm sorry Y/N you deserve someone who will treat you like the princess you are." I looked over at Adam to see him looking down at the ground blushing as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

Adams POV
"I'm sorry Y/N you deserve someone who will treat you like the princess you are." I said to Y/N blushing and grabbing her hand. I have been in love with her since I joined the Ducks but never had the courage to ask her out. Then Luis came onto the team and they started dating. She started rubbing my thumb with hers and I blushed ever harder.

"Can you stay the night?" Y/N asked looking up at me with her cute puppy dog eyes as we were standing on her porch. I nodded smiling and I followed her inside as she unlocked her door.

"C'mon" Y/N dragged me to her room and I sat on her bed looking around her room at all the pictures she had of the Ducks. I looked over at her to see her in a bra and spandex. My eyes gazed over her body taking in how beautiful and sexy she was. God I wish she was mine. I love her so much.

"See something you like Banks?" She was smirking and leaning against her dresser. She pulled a sweatshirt over her head and I noticed it was one of mine.

"When did you steal that from me?"

"A couple months ago." She laughed and throwing her hair into a messy bun. So beautiful. She sat down next to me on her bed and played with her fingers and I could tell she was sad. I turned my body so I was facing her and lightly grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"Please don't be sad. You're too beautiful to be sad. He didn't deserve you, you're way too good for a douche like him." I got a light smile from her as I caressed her cheek. I kissed her nose and she giggled scrunching up her face.

Y/N POV
Adam kissed my nose and I giggled scrunching up my face. I wiped away my tears knowing I deserved better than Luis. I've always liked Adam but I knew he didn't like me like that. I was always just going to be a best friend to him. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and before I knew it I started leaning in and so did he.

Our lips touched and started moving in sync together. I placed one hand on his neck and the other on his thigh.

"I-I'm so sorry." I rushed out embarrassed and covering my face with my hands. Adam pulled my hands away and smiled brightly at me.

"No need to apologize I liked it." Adam whispered against my lips kissing them again and I smiled into the kiss. I felt him lift my shirt up a little and place his hands on my bare waist. It quickly turned into a heated make-out session and he pulled me into his lap. My hands went to the back of his head tugging on his hair.

I felt him smirk as he pulled me closer to him which I didn't think was possible.

"I love you Adam. I always have." I whispered pulling away gently and resting my forehead against his.

"I love you too. Have since I joined the Ducks." He said back placing kisses all over my face while I giggled.

"Shall we continue?" I smirked tugging on the hem of his shirt wanting it off of him badly. He quickly took his shirt off throwing it on the ground and he ran his hands all over my body.

"You're so god damn sexy." He muttered kissing my neck sucking on it making sure he left marks. I moaned quietly as I tilted my head to the side giving him more access to do what he wanted.

"You look so beautiful in my sweatshirt but I think you should take it off." He pulled it over my head throwing it on the ground next to his shirt. He leaned back onto his hands licking his lips as he looked at my body. He started kissing my cleavage and I tugged on his hair as he started leaving hickeys on my chest.

We heard the doorbell and I quickly got off of Adam to put his sweatshirt back on. I went downstairs opening the door and not liking who was standing on my porch. Luis.

"What?" I spat at him in disgust leaning against the door frame waiting for an answer.

"I'm so sorry I was so stupid." Luis reached out to grab my hand and I quickly pulled it away.

"I don't care Luis I deserve better." I shrugged not really caring that Luis kissed someone else since I had Adam now.

"Hey babe who was at the door?" Adam asked coming down the stairs in just his sweatpants and walking up behind me. He grabbed my waist once he saw Luis and pulled me behind him.

"What're you doing here cheater?"

"I came to apologize. Are you guys together?"

"Yes now leave." Adam shut the door in his face and I chuckled and kissed Adams shoulder blade.

"I love you." I whispered wrapping my arms around his torso and he turned so he was facing me.

"I love you too my love."

Adam Banks imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें