Kiss Cam

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL SO DON'T HATE ME IM SORRY

I was at the Golden State Warriors basketball game with Adam and so far our team was winning. We were eating popcorn and joking around.

"If we hate the Warriors why are we at a game?" I asked teasingly. He laughed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"We hate the Eden Hall Warriors not Golden State. But funny joke." He replied smilingly. We heard the crowd cheer and we looked to see that the Warriors got another 3 pointer. We cheered along and at half time we watched the cheerleaders do their little routine. I looked at Adam and he was smirking at me.

"What's going through your mind now Banks?"

"I would love to see you in one of those cheerleading outfits." He said while his eyes scanned my body. He smirked and bit his lip.

"Maybe one day you'll see me in one. And stop thinking about it because if you get a boner I'm not fixing it." I said while averting my eyes back to the court. They started doing the kiss cam and I was smiling because the couples were so cute.

I looked away for a second then I felt Adam nudge me. I looked at him and he looked up to the jumbotron and we were on the kiss cam. I smiled at him and planted a kiss on his lips. We both smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

At the end of the game we ended up winning and Adam and I were waiting for a taxi to take us back to our dorms.

"I loved that game." Adam said.

"Only because you were picturing me in one of those cheerleading outfits and you got a free kiss." I said while laughing.

"You know me so well. And I still want to see you in one of those outfits and maybe you could give me a little dance?"

"We'll see Banks."