Best Friends

Adams POV
Y/N and I have been best friends ever since we were born. Even when I played for the Hawks and she played for District 5 we remained friends. I started to fall in love with her when the Ducks got back together for USA.

Your POV
Today we were meeting our new players. I was excited because we were getting another girl. Tibbles introduced everyone and I was in awe when I saw how fast Luis was.

"Wow Tibbles wasn't joking when he said Luis was a real speedster." I said. I heard Adam scoff and I looked at him and he acted like he didn't do anything.

"Don't worry Banks he won't steal your light." Fulton said while patting Adam on the back.

"That's not what I'm worried about him stealing." I heard Adam mumble. I shrugged and let it go.

We watched the other players and they were amazing especially Dean Portman who we're going to need when we play Iceland. We were skating around trying to get away from Dwayne when Luis came up next to me.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight? You know to get to know each other."

"Yeah sure that would be awesome."

"Okay I'll pick you up at 5."

"Sounds like a plan." After I said that he skated away and Connie replaced his spot next to me.

"What was that about?" Connie asked while smiling big.

"Nothing we're just hanging out tonight."

"Ooohh someone has a crush on youuuu." Connie said while poking me.

"Whatever." I said while scoffing.

Adams POV
I was skating with Charlie and I looked over at Y/N and she was skating with Luis. They both smiled and he skated away and Connie skated over to Y/N. When Y/N skated away I went over to Connie.

"Hey Connie do you know why Luis was talking to Y/N?"

"Yeah they're going out tonight."

"Oh." I said while looking down and going to skate away.

"Adam wait! Do you like her?"

"What?! No of course not." I said but I snuck a glance at Y/N and Connie saw.

"Yes you do! You like her!"

"Yes fine I do. But do not tell her." And with that I went back to Charlie.

Your POV
Connie was helping me get ready for my "date" with Luis. We heard a knock on the door and when she opened it three figures bursted through the door. It was Guy, Charlie, and Adam.

"Who are you guys hiding from now?" I asked knowing that they probably pulled a prank on someone.

"Jesse, Fulton, and Averman." Guy said.

"You only have to be scared of Jesse, and Fulton. Averman won't do anything." Connie said laughing and we all agreed. There was a knock on the door again and the three boys locked themselves in the bathroom. I opened it and it was Luis.

"Hey scardy cats its only Luis." I said and they peeked their heads out before exiting.

"Hey are you ready to go?" Luis asked me.

"Yeah let me just get my purse."

"Where are you two going?" Guy asked.

"Just going out to get to know each other." I explained.

"You could also get to know each other with other people." Adam muttered and Charlie elbowed him. I rolled my eyes, grabbed Luis's hand and we left.

I had a great time with Luis and now I was heading back to my room. I opened the door and Connie, Guy, and Charlie were sitting on the bed smiling. Adam was also sitting on the bed but was focusing on the tv.

"So how'd your date go?" Connie asked while smirking.

"It was good. Luis is very nice and very attractive." When I said that Adam got up and stormed out.

Adam Banks imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें