Varsity

Today was the day of the JV vs. Varsity game and I wasn't going to admit it but I'm nervous. Adam took the face off and Riley had said something.

"You're going to wish like hell you stuck with us." Riley said.

"Save the trash talk." Riley knocked him down and knocked down everyone in his way. He shot but Julie saved it.

It was half time and we were in the locker room when the door busted open. (I don't remember the exact lines so I'm making it up)

"Bash Bro in the house!" Dean yelled.

"PORTMAN!" We all yelled and Fulton went up to him and they did their bro handshake. We went back on the ice and we were all fired up now that Portman was here.

"Now you should be scared. The other bash bro is here." Portman said while skating up to Riley smirking. Fulton and I were behind Portman smirking also.

At the end of the game we ended up winning. We were all hugging each other and cheering. I skated up to Adam and hugged him.

"WE DID IT! WE BEAT VARSITY!"

"YEAH WE DID BABY!" He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. We both were grinning like idiots and skated back over to the team. A poster fell down on the wall and it said 'Eden Hall Ducks'. We looked in the crowd and saw Bombay smiling at us.

We all smiled and skated around the ice quacking. Varsity was still moping around and Fulton, Dean, and I skated over to them.

"Scared now?" Dean asked while we were all smirking.

"Whatever you still don't belong here."

"Omg really? Fulton, Dean I think we should get out of here. I'm scared now." I said while putting a hand over my heart and acting like I'm scared.

Varsity glared at me and we all laughed. Varsity skated away and we couldn't be happier.

"You guys did great out there. I'm proud of my Ducks." Bombay said while coming up to us.

"Well you and Hans taught us how to fly and stick together." I said while grabbing Adams hand and smiling up at him.

Bombay hugged all of us and walked away after.

"I'm sorry for doubting you guys. You guys really proved yourselves." Orion said coming up to us.

"Thanks coach." Conway said and they shook hands. We all went to the locker room, showered, and changed. Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"You okay Banks? You took some pretty hard falls and hits."

"Yeah I'm fine princess. Don't worry about me. I knew Varsity was going to go after me." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"Are you sure or are you just trying to make me less worried. Because flashback to the first Iceland game."

"Yeah, yeah. Believe me I'm fine." He said looking me in the eyes.

"So does that mean you're in the mood to celebrate? Connies going to be with Guy all night." I asked while biting my lip and running my hands down his chest.

"Hell yeah. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the locker room.