Nobody Hurts You

Warning: This story includes rape. So if you're not comfortable with that don't read.

I was walking to my class when I got pushed into the janitors closet. They put their hand over my mouth, and another around my waist. I looked at who it was and I was shocked to see who it was. Riley. He started taking my clothes off and I was trying to scream for help but he put his hand over my mouth again.

I started to cry and he was smirking.

"Get off of me." I said squirming trying to get out of his grasp.

"Nope. Banksy quit Varsity so you're paying the price." He said smirking and roaming his hands all over my body. He took his pants off and he removed mine too. He slammed into me and I cried out in pain. He kept going in and out and all I could do was cry.

He finished and put his pants back on, smirked at me, and walked out. I quickly put my clothes back on and went to the bathroom to fix myself. My eyes were red and puffy, my mascara was smudged, and my hair was all over the place.

I left and I ran into someone. Of course it just had to be Adam.

"Hey babe do you wanna go out on a date tonight?" He asked while grabbing my hand. I flinched a little and he noticed.

"You okay princess?"

"Yeah I'm perfect. And I can't go out tonight I have to study for a big exam." I said while going to walk away. He grabbed my waist and spinned me around.

"Do you want help studying?"

"No Connies going to help. I gotta go Adam bye." I said while walking away.

I got to my room and started to bawl. I changed out of my clothes and threw them away. Connie walked in and noticed me crying.

"Y/N what's wrong?" She asked while rushing over to me and rubbing my back.

"Riley he r-r-raped me." I managed to get out through my tears.

"WHAT!? I'm going to kick his ass." She said while getting up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

"Can you just stay here please?" I said with pleading eyes.

"Of course anything for you." She said and she hugged me and we watched movies all night.

"Oh and if Adam asks you helped me study for a big exam."

"You didn't tell him?"

"No not yet. I will though."

The next day I tried to avoid Adam and Riley but that didn't work out. I ran into Riley twice and Adam three times. We had practice after school but me and Connie were there early and the only two in the locker room.

"So have you told Adam about Riley yet?"

"No. I don't want to start anything."

"Start anything? Y/N he raped you, you have to do something. Even if you don't you have to tell Adam. He's your boyfriend and he loves and cares about you so much."

Adams POV
I was heading into the locker room when I heard Connie and Y/N talking.

"So have you told Adam about Riley yet?"

"No. I don't want to start anything."

"Start anything? Y/N he raped you, you have to do something. Even if you don't you have to tell Adam. He's your boyfriend and he loves and cares about you so much."

I stormed off to go and find Riley and he was at his car. I went up to him and punched him in the face and when he fell I kicked him in the stomach.

"YOU RAPED MY GIRLFRIEND AND THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT!?"

Riley groaned in pain and I kept punching him. The principal came over and took me off of Riley. I explained what Riley did and I didn't get into trouble but Riley sure did. I walked back to the locker room and once I stepped in everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Adam can I talk to you?" Y/N asked me and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the halls.

"Why the hell did you beat Riley? You could've gotten suspended or worse expelled."

"I DONT CARE HE RAPED YOU Y/N! HES NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT!"

"Oh you know." She said while looking down.

"Yeah I heard you and Connie talking in the locker room and I got pissed. I'm not sorry that I beat the shit out of him. You're my girlfriend and nobody hurts or touches you and gets away with it." I said while grabbing her hand and kissing her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't know how."

"Don't apologize. I know it just happened and you don't want to talk about it." I kissed her and she smiled and played with my hair. I smiled too because she knows I love when she does that.

"I love you Y/N so much. Nobody hurts you and gets away with it."