Transferred

It's not going to seem like a Adam imagine at first but it will

When I was in middle school Dwayne and I went to school together and were best friends. We even played hockey for our school when we didn't play for USA. Now were playing for Eden Hall with the rest of the Ducks.

We finished playing a game and were in the locker room. Orion came in all gloomy and we didn't know why because we won.

"Dwayne, Y/N I have some terrible news." We looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are being transferred to your old hockey team." He said sadly.

"What! They can't do that." Dwayne said and I agreed.

"Yes they can. I did everything to try and get you guys to stay. I'm sorry." Dwayne and I looked at each other and frowned. We said goodbye to the team and I was dreading saying bye to Adam.

"I can't believe you're leaving." Adam said.

"I know. I'm going to miss you and the Ducks."

"I love you so much." Adam said.

"Adam-" I started to say sadly.

"Please don't say what I think you're going to say."

"Adam I'm so sorry I love you but you're going to be here and I'm going to be in Massachusetts(using bc I live there). That's 23 hours away from each other. I know maybe that's not that long but cmon Adam long distance usually doesn't work."

"I wanna make it work Y/N. I really do I love you so much."

"I love you Adam but it's for the best." I kissed him one last time and walked away. I got to the door and looked back at Adam.

"Bye Adam." I said while looking at him sadly. He gave me a small smile and looked down. The whole team looked at us sympathetically.

Adams POV
"Bye Adam." She said to me with sad eyes. I have her a small smile and looked down.

"I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said aloud to nobody. Russ came up to me and patted me on the back.

"It's not your fault Adam. She loves you so much. She didn't want to move teams but she had to."

"Thanks Russ I needed that." I said while giving him a smile.

Your POV
Dwayne and I got to our old school and we were hesitant to go in.

"Y/N, Dwayne?" We heard someone say behind us. We turned around and it was Jesse.

"Holy shit Jesse!" I shouted and hugged him. Him and Dwayne did a bro handshake and I just laughed at them.

"So what are you guys doing here? I thought you went to Eden Hall?"

"We did but we got transferred for some reason."

"Oh that sucks. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It's going to be weird without the Ducks. But we got you now." I said smiling. We went inside and met our new coach. He was nice and we tried out and Dwayne and I made Varsity along with Jesse.

"Okay so our first game is going to be against Eden Halls Varsity team." Coach told us. Dwayne and I gave each other looks that said 'oh shit'.

I'm going to make a part 2