Junior GoodWill Games

The team and I got off of the plane and my jaw dropped at the view. It was absolutely breathtaking. Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head. I smiled at the sweet gesture and grabbed my luggage and made my way to the car with Adam, Charlie, Connie, and Jesse. All of us had to split up into different cars. I sat next to Adam and Connie and leaned my head on Adams shoulder and grabbed his hand.

I smiled big as I saw the hotel and Bombay handed me the room key and said that Adam and I would be sharing a room and he winked at me and I smacked his arm playfully. We headed up to our room to start getting ready for our first game. I put my jersey on and met everyone in the lobby and we all got onto the bus.

Skip to Game
We did our cheer and we took our positions on the ice. Iceland has been cheating since the first second of the game and Portman was even disqualified. I looked over at Adam and he shrugged and got the puck and headed down the ice and scored!

We all smiled and cheered and I gasped when I saw an Iceland player slam his stick down onto Adams wrist.

"What the hell asshole" I yelled pushing him and skating to Adam and grabbing his wrist gently.

"Let's get you to the locker room" I said and Adam shook his head stubbornly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm and took him to the locker room.

"Sit down" I said and took his jersey off and helped him with his pads.

"Babe I'm playing in this game" Adam said standing up and I pushed him back down.

"You're not playing so sit your ass down now. You're hurt and you'll get more injured if you keep playing" I said caressing his cheek and kissing him.

"Fine But can I play in the next game?" Adam asked smiling cheekily and grabbing my hand.

"I'll see." I said kissing his head and smiling at his stubbornness.

I'm so sorry that this was a horrible chapter it was a request!