Christmas Mornings

ADAMS POV

I woke up and I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me. I smiled as I heard our 2 year old daughter running towards our room. 

"Hey princess" I said picking her up and twirling her around as she giggled and placed her hands on my shoulders. 

"Lets wake mommy up" Lily our daughter said giggling and jumping out of my arms and onto the bed and she climbed on top of Y/N. I smiled and watched Lily poke Y/N's cheeks and kiss her nose. I cracked a smile seeing Y/N gently push Lily down onto the bed and tickle her. I sat down on the bed and started tickling Lily along with Y/N. 

"Lets go open your presents baby girl." I said picking Lily up and placing her on my hip. I carried her downstairs and smiled when seeing her run towards the tree which had her presents under it. I sat down on the couch snd waited for Y/N to come down but she had first made coffee for the both of us. 

Y/N sat on my lap as she drank her coffee and watched our daughter open the gifts. 

"Isn't she adorable" Y/N whispered smiling and admiring Lily. I nodded and kissed her shoulder and rested my chin on her shoulder. I smiled when seeing Lily was done opening her presents. Now it was my turn to give Y/N her present which was an engagement ring. 

I got done on one knee in front of her and grabbed her hands in mine. 

"Y/F/N I have loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you and we have been together for 5 years. I promise to make you and Lily the happiest girls alive as long as I'm alive.  Y/N will you marry me?" I asked pulling out the ring. 

"Yes!" Y/N exclaimed smiling and hugging me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed her head then slid the ring onto her finger. I got up and pulled her up with me and kissed her lips and caressed her cheek. 

"I love you soon to be Mrs. Banks."