Beginners Luck

I was at home getting ready to go to Adams. I put on a Nike crop top and high wasted shorts. I walked to his house and I just walked in.

"Adam!" I shouted when I walked in.

"Up here!" He yelled back and I walked to his room. I knocked on his door when I reached his room.

"Mr.Banks its room service." I said in a very English accent. He opened the door and smiled.

"Well you're the prettiest room service girl I've ever seen."

"Room service girl?" I questioned while laughing a little.

"I don't know what to call it." We both laughed and we went to his bed. We cuddled and watched Netflix until we got bored.

"Y/NNNNNN." He whined while dragging out my name.

"Adammmmmm." I said mocking him.

"Whatcha wanna do?"

"How about you teach me how to play hockey?" We got up and he grabbed 2 sticks and got the gear.

He taught me how to hold the stick, how to aim, and everything else. We did a little one on one and I got past him and scored.

"What the hell just happened?" He asked while looking around dazed.

"I just scored on THE Adam Banks." I said while smirking.

"Beginners luck." He said while skating up to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him and it was easy because I was on skates. He leaned in and so did I but he stopped and hovered over my lips.

"Another game?" He challenged.

"You're on cake-eater."