Chapter Eight

Sarah-

Justice practically fainted when i told her the news. Her eyes went into the back of her sockets, She would have fallen onto the ground if Uno hadn't caught her.

He was so angry with her, if i hadn't been in the room he would probably have let her fall, on the cold tiled floor.

He just looked like the kind of person, easily angered, yet so kind like an angel. Ive never been so attracted to someone before. I was nearly drooling as my bestfr-  Ex- best friend,  was wallowing in her emotions.

I wanted so bad, to do her wrong just as she did me! But i couldn't, it was my fault i should have never, thought about revenge.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm going to be good to her, so she knows what a real friend is like.  I walk up and engulf her in a hug, i had just lost a limb, he could lose her life and if we cant come up with the money i wanna be able to say that there were no ill feelings. I rocked, and sway her till i hear slight snoring.

"Sarah dear, im gonna leave i think you should to, get some rest," Justice's mom tells me.

"But, who will stay with her?" I ask concered.

"Im just gonna go get some overnight clothes," she tells me calming my worry monster.

Uno-

When i got home mami had some white guy over so i queitly made my way up to my bedroom, tramatized by todays events, i was about to jump in the bed and escape to dreamland.

I took off my clothes, walked over to my drawer and took out my diary, i started documenting the events of today, putting my imaginative ughff to it.

I walked over to my bed and just as i was about to lay my head on the comfort of my pillow, three loud gunshots were fired.

Pain shoot through my side as i looked up, standing before me was my very pissed off father.