Chapter Two.

Uno-

September 27th 2012,

Dear Diary, 

After the group closed I listened out to see if i could here something about the mysterious black girl. I heard the girl Sue whisper to a short, blond haired girl,

"Justice is always trying to over shine me, i don't think abuse is something to be proud of,"

I shook my head in disbelief when i looked at her face it read pure hurt, than again i believed Papa when he said he'll stop beating us. Maybe i just not that good  a judge of character. I know all to well that people CAN change, but not always for the better.

Welcome Back, Uno

I was now fixated by this girl Justice. I opened my out-of-date COMPAQ laptop and logged on to Facebook, I ignored the 39 notifications knowing they were only from people pretending to care just to get the title of a compassionate person. I type into the search box [Justice] Several profile pop ed up but, none had the face of the justice i was searching for. I sighed heavily, Than i clicked the friend request, Two unfamiliar faces popped up than one familiar picture of a short girl with blonde hair.

I clicked her name ~SarahThe SideShow~ But her page was private, i accepted her request than scrolled down her page it was filled with wall-to-wall post with a ~Sue Jackie~ Knowing who that was i quickly clicked her name. I was quickly torn as i found it was locked, To send a friend request or to not send a friend request. I turned my attention to my notification bar because my messages had changed from 16 to 17. It couldn't hurt to look.

Upon clicking it i found on top of the 'Are you okay?'s and the I'm here for you.'s' was a simple -hi from ~SarahThe SideShow~ I weighed the pros in cons. Maybe it would actually help to talk to someone. Someone who is going through what i going through. I opened the chat box.

~Just Uno~ hi

It was only about 20 or so seconds than she replied back.

~SarahThe SideShow~ Do you remember me from the group?

~Just Uno~ yea the one tied to sues hip

~SarahThe SideShow~ Ha ha, That's me!

Sarah seemed so confident online, Unlike the shy, short girl, who's sleeve hung over he hands like a blanket. Unsure of what to say i just typed.

~Just Uno~so is she like your best friend

~SarahThe SideShow~ Yea, Kinda.

~Just Uno~ kinda?

~SarahThe SideShow~We only talk in group.

~Just Uno~ hey so what are you in for you seem normal

~SarahThe SideShow~ Its kind of a long story.

~Just Uno~ every time someone says its a long story it never a long story.

Just than mama calls up for dinner.

"BE RIGHT THERE MAMA!" I yell down. Then i could hear her in a cussing fit about my yelling. I sigh and look at the screen.

~SarahThe SideShow~I'm Bullied.

I wanted nothing more than to just sit here a talk to her but i heard mama stomping up the stairs.

~Just Uno~ i gotta go eat dinner but id love to hear your story some other time.

I felt a gush of of wind as mama pushed open my bedroom door, staring daggers.

"When i say dinner time, i mean come down the stairs and eat your dinner, Do you understand?" She asked slowly and calmly yet you could see the anger seeping from her body language.

"Yes, Mami," i answer.

I see her face drop as she look at my laptop and see Facebook.

"Uno, stay off that thing and come eat," she whines and exit the room. "There nothing on there nut trouble," She continues as i close the laptop and follow her.

"I know mami," I agree.

We make our way to the kitchen, and i see soft shell tacos. She ruined my conversation over soft shell tacos!

Sarah- 

I look back at the screen and read Uno's message a loud to myself.

"I gotta go eat dinner but id love to hear your story some other time," I sighed sadly.

"Oh well, lonely yet again,"I mumble to myself as i undress for bed. I stare down at my hand, my prosthetic hand and allow a tear slide down my cheek. For a second while, i was talking to Uno i felt normal. I unhook my arm and lay it in its velvet box, and tucked it under my bed. And lay in bed waiting until it could normal again.