"I failed"

AN: just as promised loves 😁💘 also BLM issues are so emotionally draining for me (as an empath) so I'mma avoid writing/lecturing about it just in case anyone else feels the same. Enjoy reading 💘 also might be triggering

Justin POV

I walked into work happily. I saw everyone crowded around Chris and laughing. Once they saw me, they started whispering and laughing harder. I walked to my office quickly getting flashbacks of the abuse and bullying I went through all my life.

I closed the door and sighed. I straightened myself out and started my computer to get to work. “Jay, we need to talk.” I hummed in response.

My dad cleared his throat. I stopped typing and looked up. “Employees are saying Jason had an affair with Chris.” My mouth fell open and I felt tears flood my eyes. “It’s just a rumor though. Right?” Dad sighed. “I’m not certain, but I think you should go talk to Jason. Figure this out.” I nodded and shut down my computer.

I looked at my dad before I left. “Don’t worry. I got everything under control here.” I nodded and left quickly to confront Jason. I walked into the unusually quiet house. “Jason! Come here!” I was already fuming. “Can you not yell for five seconds?!” Jason spat back. “I need to talk to you,” I said standing my ground. “Not right now Justin. I’m not in the mood.” Jason went to walk away. I ran up the stairs and grabbed his arm.

“Don’t touch me!” Jason said recoiling from my touch. “No,” I said strongly. Jason’s phone rang. He turned again. “Jason!” I grabbed him again. “This is important. What do you want?!” Jason spat. “I need to talk to you for ten seconds. Just ten seconds Jason.” His phone rang again. Jason groaned. “Don’t you dare turn your back on me, Jason.” Jason scoffed. “What do you think you are the boss of me?! God, you’re so needy!” I frowned. “I’m needy?” I scoffed back.

Jason’s phone rang a third time. Jason went to turn again. I grabbed him and fell to the floor. I felt my cheek that stung. “Baby,” Jason whispered. “Baby I am so sorry!” I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut before locking it. Jason called my name while I started the bathwater while sobbing.

I looked in the mirror and sobbed hysterically. If people were going to keep hurting me then I might as well die. I grabbed some medications and downed a dozen of them before getting in the bath fully dressed. I ignored Jason calling me and found a razor. I cut up and down my arms and sank into the water while Jason continued calling my name. I threw the razor and sank into the water not caring enough to hold my breath. I soon blacked out.

Jason POV

I continued knocking on the door, calling Justin’s name, and apologizing. “Baby please,” I mumbled.  I heard plastic hit the floor hard. He couldn’t have, could he?

I knocked on the door hard. “Justin open the door now!” I tried to open the door, but it was locked and blocked.  I slammed into the door a total of five times before the door budged open. 

I looked at the tub and dragged Justin out of the bath. I looked around in a panic. He wasn’t breathing, but he was bleeding a lot. I noticed the pill bottle and cried. I took a breath and started mouth to mouth. He coughed a little but was still unconscious. I opened his mouth and shoved my fingers down his throat. I turned him on his side as he vomited up the medications. I repeated once more.

I checked his pulse and picked him up. I buckled him up and rushed him to the hospital. Rushing there I saw the bruise that was starting to form. I didn’t mean it! I was frustrated and blacked out. When I came to, he was on the floor holding his face.

I promised I’d never hurt him. I promised I’d protect him.  I failed. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. My phone beeped as I pulled into the hospital parking lot. I picked up Justin and rushed inside.

“My boyfriend tried to overdose!” They grabbed a stretcher and whisked him away.  “Please,” I whispered, feeling emotionally and physically sick and tired.  “Take care of my baby.” The receptionist nodded and smiled warmly. “Of course, sir. Take a seat. We’ll let you know as soon as possible.”

I sat outside and sobbed. I wanted to scream. I came back in and sat down and sniffled getting a few sympathetic looks. I stopped crying after I ran out of tears, but my chest hurt so much. Everything felt so heavy. I sniffled and pulled out my phone.

“Witnesses said they saw Justin go to the hospital. Everyone at the company said we looked better together anyways. So on that note, if Justin dies can we get married. I know this is sudden, but I love you, Jason. Together we can take over Bieber’s company and become millionaires. -Chris”, I put my phone away without answering. “Fuck you, Chris.”

AN: please don't hate me now 😂😭