Multiple POVs

AN: Y'all enjoy the drama filled next chapters that I'm scared of sharing 😂 multiple POVs also

Chris POV

I hated that they were engaged. I've loved Jason for so long, but Justin got in the way. Jealousy and rage surged through my body as I threw a glass at my wall. I panted heavily. I have to destroy their relationship if I want a chance with Jason.

A few days later Justin POV

I got home and set my keys down on the counter. "Jason?! Where are you love?" I screamed through the quiet house. "Up here babe" Jason screamed from our room. I ran up the stairs to our room. I opened the door and saw Jason wearing nothing but underwear.

"Love my company struck gold! One of our competing companies got shut down because of some sort of scandal

"Love my company struck gold! One of our competing companies got shut down because of some sort of scandal. We gained all their profits! Some employees and I are going out to celebrate" Jason said excitedly. "Care to Join?" I shook my head. "No thanks love. I was thinking of having a relaxing night with a bath and movies." He nodded. "That's alright. I understand. I'll start your bath while you find an outfit for me." I nodded and went to our closet. I quickly found the perfect outfit and set it on our bed. "Thanks boo. Your bath is ready." We shared a kiss before I walked in our bathroom to take my bath.

I smiled and undressed

I smiled and undressed. I slumped into the water and sighed as my muscles relaxed. I was so happy that today was Friday. Me and Jason both had off and could spend the whole weekend with each other. I grabbed the champagne and took a swig not caring about using a glass. I wasn't going to get drunk. I just wanted a few sips to relax.

Jason POV

The club was loud but I didn't care too much. I spotted two of my employees and sat with them. "Jack on the rocks," I ordered handing the bartender money. The bartender handed me my drink and I started talking while drinking. "How much are you planning on drinking?" Jordan asked. "Not much, but we are celebrating after all," I shrugged. After I finished my drink. We all three did shots. Three shots down and I was buzzed. I looked around the club bored of the conversation. I spotted Chris and walked over to him. "What are you doing here?" I slurred slightly. "Same thing you're doing- drinking" he shrugged and I nodded. "You want some company?" He asked patting the seat next to him. I sat next to him. We ordered three more rounds of shots. We were drunk (at least I was). Chris put his hand on my thigh. "We should get out of here. I got a cab outside," Chris said leaning close to me since the music was loud. I laughed and nodded. In the cab something happened. Chris kissed me and I kissed back. We started making out. The cab dropped us off at Chris house. We paid and walked in. Chris continued kissing me as we laid on the couch. "Do you want anything? More booze?" I shook my head laughing slightly. Chris started kissing and nibbling on my neck. We took our shirts off and continued kissing. "Let's take this to my room," Chris said and I agreed. The rest of the night was a blur.