The plan

Y/N POV

I grabbed the mail and looked through it all before opening any of them. Bills, the catalog I ordered two weeks ago, and finally ugh the worst type of mail to get. An announcement for me to go to jury duty. 

Jason POV (One-week before)

Justin and I walked into the court office to set a trial. "Hello, gentlemen. How may I help you today?" The nice (gotta admit also severely handsome) gentleman asked us with a smile. "Can we talk in private,"looked at his name tag "Zayn?" He looked behind the wall where we couldn't see. "Hey, Niall could you cover for me Babe?" Niall sat down and covered for Zayn while we talk.

Zayn motioned us into a small conference room. "Alright, how can I help you men?" He asked after we all sat down. "My friend here has a domestic violence issue going on and I'd like to send her to jail, but she won't come to court if she knows what she's coming for." He nodded as his smile dropped. 

 "What were you thinking we could do?" I thought for a moment and then it hit me. "What if she thinks she has an appointment?" He frowned with curiosity. "An appointment? Do you mean like jury duty?" I nodded. "Alright, I'll send the letter and let you know what happens. For now does he have a safe place to stay?" I nodded and looked at a sad Justin. I think I'll pick up froyo or ice cream and we'll cuddle for the rest of the day. I smiled at Zayn and shook his hand. "Have a good day gentleman. "