Chris Vs Justin

My weird fever dream did predict the future. Things I remember happening in my dream came true, but I ignored them for the most part and pretended to live my days normally. When Jason proposed I knew exactly what the ring looked like and knew it was in the dessert. I played it off and I felt happy. There were still times where I would remember Jason hitting me and would shut myself off, but Jason assumed it was pre-wedding anxiety. I started working with my dad and of course, he hired Chris. He would glare at me, but I would just play it off and give a nice little wave that would anger him.

I got back from a long day at work and just wanted to take a bath and watch some movies. I set my keys on the counter and called for Jason. "Up here babe," Jason called from our room. "He's gonna be wearing just boxers again," I muttered to myself still not sure what would come true and what would not. I opened the door and low and behold Jason was standing in his boxers happily.

"Love my company struck gold!" He said happily kissing me. "One of our competing companies got caught in a scandal and got shut down. We got their profits and we're rich! Some of us are going out to celebrate care to join? Or do you just want to take a bath? You look, tired love." I thought back to my odd dream. Chris and Jason probably had the one night stand tonight.

"Justin? Babe are you alright?" I blinked out of my thoughts. "Yeah. Sorry. Sure I'll come with you. It might be fun." Jason smiled. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Alright, but you're picking out our outfits I don't know what to wear," Jason laughed slightly. 

Narrator pov

Justin got both the outfits picked out. Jason in the suit and tie from his dream and Justin just wearing comfortable clothes.

Justin drove them both to the bar which you could hear the music from outside

Justin drove them both to the bar which you could hear the music from outside. They walked inside hand in hand. "Two of my newest employees are over there," Jason said loud enough for Justin to hear. "Do you want to go sit over there by yourself? I'm fine with being alone," Justin said instantly spotting a pissed-off, Chris. Justin knew if he had his eyes on one of them they would all three be safe. "It's up to you. I want a drink though." Justin smiled. "Jason!" Jordan called over. Jason grabbed Justin's hand and they walked over. They sat down between Jordan and Karla. "Jack on the rocks," Jason ordered and the bartender nodded. "And what can I get for you, sir?" He asked Justin. "Just a Sprite with lemon please." The bartender nodded and started making their drinks.

"How much are you planning on drinking?" Jordan asked. "Not much, but then again we are celebrating," Jason said shrugging. "Are you playing DD?" Justin frowned. "Am I what?" Jason leaned over so Justin could hear him over the music. "Designated driver." Justin nodded. "Yeah. I guess so." Jordan nodded. "Nice."

Justin and Jason got their drinks and continued talking. Justin forgot about his dream and was enjoying his night with his fiance. "Hey, babe I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Jason nodded. "Don't be too long," Jason said starting to slightly slur. They kissed and Justin walked to the restroom.

Jason looked around the bar bored. Chris and Jason made eye contact. "It's now or never," Chris thought to himself. Chris summoned Jason over which he complied. Justin washed his hands and walked back out to the club. He scanned the room for Jason and spotted him with Chris. Chris had his hand on Jason's thigh and Justin remembered his dream.

Justin rushed over and grabbed Chris's wrist. "Get your hands off my man." Chris forced his hand away. "Or what? What are you going to going to do?" Justin looked at Jason who was pretty drunk at this point. He wasn't going to help. "You don't own him. Jason can choose who he wants." Justin rolled his eyes. "There are several things wrong with that Christopher. First of all, he is drunk and is clearly impaired thinking wise. Second who is he engaged to again?"  Justin asked showing off the diamond ring. Chris pushed Justin into the table next to them. "Apparently you can get beaten by boys and girls. You're such a wimp." Justin stood up and pushed him back.

The two of them started fighting until two baggies fell out of Chris's pocket. "Chris what are these?" Jason slurred getting both their attention. "Give that back. It's none of your business!" Justin grabbed the bags from Jason. "Is this roofies and cocaine?" Justin asked in shock. Did Chris drug Jason in his dream or while he was in the restroom? "It's nothing," Chris stuttered stealing the baggies back. "If Justin wasn't here were you going to drug me?" Jason slurred. "I mean if you weren't feeling up to it," Chris said without thinking. "Get out you sick son of a bitch," Justin whispered in an angry deep voice.

"You can't tell me what to do." Justin swung and hit Chris in the right eye. "Let's take this outside briber. Take the slut with you." Chris walked out and Justin grabbed a drunk Jason in his arm. "Are we going home?" Jason asked making Justin sigh while walking outside. They both spotted Chris near their car.

Justin groaned under his breath. "Stay here Jason I gotta deal with this asshole." Jason nodded laying on the sidewalk. "Chris I don't want to fight-" Chris swung and hit Justin hard repeatedly. "How does it feel to get beat by a man and a woman? Huh?" Justin pushed Chris away. Justin swung and hit Chris repeatedly and even kicked him a couple of times. "How does it feel to get beaten by a real man Chris? Tell me how does it feel? You don't know the shit I've gone through nearly all my life." One last punch and kick and Justin felt pleased with his anger being taken out after all the shit Chris did.

Chris spit blood in the road and glared at Justin. Justin sighed angrily and walked away leaving Chris in the road. He walked back to Jason who was throwing up into some bushes. "Are you done?" Jason nodded and wiped his mouth. "Yeah. Let's go watch some movies and take a bath."