Jastin

I awakened to Jason typing quickly on his computer. I pulled the blanket more over myself as it was slipping off. "How are you doing Jay?" Jason asked continuing typing and not looking at me. "I'm still a bit sleepy. Did you do anything with the guns yet?" He nodded. "Yeah, I took them to the gun shop while you were sleeping." I nodded and sat up.

I watched TV while Jason worked on whatever he was working on. Suddenly my phone rang. I got up and answered it. "Hey, Justin! I saw you on the news recently are you okay?" My dad asked as I hummed tiredly. "Kinda. Are you going to be in town soon? I miss you and the kids." He confirmed that they were on their way to see me for a month or two. "I'll tell you everything when you get here. Tell the kids I'm excited to see them. Okay bye." Jason shut his laptop and rubbed his face. "Who was that? Your family?" I nodded.

"Yeah. My dad, step mum, and siblings are coming to see me for a while." Jason smiled. "Awe! What are their names? Where are they going to sleep? They can sleep here if they want to. I got plenty of room." I laughed at Jason's rantings. "We'll figure all that out, Jason. My dad is Jeremy, his wife, my step mum is Chelsea, and then the kids are Jazzy, Jaxon, Allie, and Bay." Jason smiled excitedly. "Well, I'll be happy to meet them." I smiled as well.

"You wanna go out for dinner tonight? I know a fancy seafood place up the street." I nodded and smiled. "Seafood sounds so good right now." We got dressed up and headed out to the restaurant. We got seated and we both ordered Lobster with a crab salad. Halfway through our meal Jason grew quiet. "Are you okay? You're being really quiet Jason." He nodded and looked away. "Justin I-," He sighed.

"I don't know how to say this and I don't think it's allowed, but I like you. A lot." I frowned. "Really?" he nodded still not looking at me. "I like you too Jason." We smiled at each other. "I've liked you ever since you got hired." I blushed. "I got feelings for you more recently." Jason leaned over and kissed my forehead. "I know you're still dealing with a lot so do you want to wait a year or two?" I leaned over and kissed him. We separated and leaned back. We continued eating while holding hands. We finished eating and we paid the bill 50/50 because that's fair.

We arrived back at Jason's or more of our house. "That was so good. Thank you, Jason." We both crashed on the couch. "Do you need anything else, honey?" I shook my head and smiled at the pet name. YN never gave me a pet name. She either just called me my name or her sick nicknames. I shook my head. I'm with Jason now. I need to stop thinking about her.

"Are you okay?" I nodded. "Yeah. I was just thinking about things." He nodded. "A lot has happened for us both lately huh?" I nodded and leaned on Jason's chest. "Cuddly are we?" I nodded. "I love cuddling." Jason chuckled. "A lot of people don't know, but I am too." I smiled. We cuddled for a few hours and then we both fell asleep.