Chris is back/will you marry me?

AN: happy (late) new year 😘

The company began and Justin saw who he wished he wouldn't have to see again. Chris. Chris did better than Justin thought and didn't have problems with him.

Half a year later and things were perfect. The company was thriving and the families were happy.

Justin came home with the key Jason gave him. "Jason! Babe are you home?" Justin asked sitting his briefcase down. He looked at the ground and saw rose petals in varieties of colors. Justin followed the petals to their room. Jason was wrapped in a blanket only covering his lower half.

Justin leaned on the doorway. "What's this?" Justin asked amused with all the flowers, lit candles, and the dinner he could smell. "I have been so proud of you in the past....well since we met. You have beat so many obstacles so I decided to treat you to our 647th date." Justin smiled. "You've been keeping track?" Jason shrugged. "Give or take a few." He led Justin to the bed and set the food in front of him.

They both shared a plate of food. "I also made dessert," Jason said giving Justin a little plate that had a brownie with ice cream. Jason watched him. "What is it?" Jason just smiled. "I don't want any. You have some. I made it special." Justin frowned but took a bite. The flavor exploded his tastebuds. He smiled. Another bite but this time he tasted something else. He spits out a ring and looked at Jason. Jason wiped it off and leaned on the bed. "Justin, will you marry me?"