Going back

Jason POV

I stopped the car at their house and my heart sank. "Does she leave after she beats you?" He nodded and looked at his bare feet(for whatever  reason He didn't want to wear shoes). He hasn't talked much. I think he's sad to be back "home." "She leaves with her friends and they go to the mall for an hour or two." I nodded, grabbed his hand, and kissed his soft knuckles. "I'm sorry," I said as he finally looked at the house. "I gotta go." I nodded as Justin unbuckled and walked in.

Justin POV

I walked in and she was sitting on the couch. "Did he drive you here?" I shook my head. "I walked. Jason doesn't even know I left." She gave an evil smirk. "Perfect." She walked over to me and started punching, kicking, slapping me, and finally she spit on me before she pushed me down the stairs. Suddenly her phone beeped. "Don't you dare even think about moving. I'll be back in an hour." Once I heard her leave I curled up into a ball and cried.

Jason POV

I saw a car drive up and take her away from the house. I unbuckled and ran to the house. I think me and Justin are telepathic or something because as soon as I got to the door Justin opened the door holding a purple and black box that was marked "bruise pictures". I looked up and Justin's face was bruised again. Not only that he looked tired. Not like sleep tired(well kinda) more like I'm done with life tired. "Let's go watch Zootopia." He nodded and we both got in the car. During the ride home Justin cried silently.