Chapter 11 ~ Angel Of Death

I cracked my eyes open when I smelled... "Food!" I sat up and looked at Lucifers bed, it was empty. I could smell the scent of breakfast seeping through the ceiling. I threw the blanket off me and barreled down stairs. I crashed into someone I had never seen before. She was half a foot taller than me, had long blond hair and light blue eyes. The was really pretty even as she was towering over me giving me a very evil look.

I stepped back a couple of stairs. "Oh sorry, I'm Analiese I don't think we have met before." I politely held out my hand to shake. She slapped it away. Next thing I knew, there was a pain in the back of my head and I was on the floor.

I layed there for a second then I turned my head and watched the girl hootch-walk up the stairs in her high heels, like she hadn't just yanked me down the stairs by my hair. I got up and dusted myself off. "What is it with these people, and knocking me over?" I went into the kitchen and found that Jenna was making pancakes and bacon.

"Oh wow, that smells so good." I mooned over the pancakes on the stove. "Come on in deary it's almost done." She turned her bright smile in my direction. Within minutes she put food on my plate, and in even less time I finished them off like an animal. After stretching my back and patting my full stomach, I decided to ask her something. "So who was that blond girl I saw going up the stairs?"

"You mean Samaella? She lives in this house too. She was just gone with her family on a vacation to Spain." Jenna replied, leaning against the counter.

"Oh I see." I decided it would be best if I didn't tell her Samaella assaulted me. "Well thank you so much for the food. It was delicious." I smiled and went back up the stairs cautiously. When I saw no sign of Samaella, I proceeded to my room. When I opened the door, I saw Samaella throwing things out of my drawers.

"What are you doing? What is your problem!?" I ran over to pick my stuff up off the floor and bent down and collected clothes in my arms.

"What is all this!? Why the hell are you living in my boyfriend's room?"

I froze. Did she just say... her boyfriend? I looked up at her with confused, guilty and angry eyes all at the same time.

"Lucifer? I was forced to live in here because there were no female rooms open." I stood up holding a mountain of clothes, they towered over my face. I could no longer see her when I felt a sting on my cheek. The clothes fell out of my hands and I toppled to the ground with them. I suddenly started to feel my hangover. I looked up to see Samaella holding my copy of The Book Thief. She hit me with my own damn book. "Why do you keep hitting me? What did I even do to you?"

"You..." she took a step closer to me and jabbed her pointy heel into my boob. My hands immediately went to the pained spot, "better keep your grimey hands off of my man!" She yelled before unstabbing me. "Or there will be hell to pay." She gave me one last glare and walked out.

I closed my eyes and plopped on my side. "Geez she was intense." My head ached miserably so I layed down on the floor, using the clothes as a pillow.

~~~~~

>>> Samaella (סמאל): In Jewish mythology, this is the name of an archangel, a fallen angel, the Angel of Death or Poison, the accuser, seducer, and destroyer famously known as The Grim Reaper. She is said to be both good and evil, having been one of the heavenly host.