Chapter 7 ~ Blind Ass Date

"Shut up Lucifer!"

I stormed down the stairs, and into the entry way. I was almost confused at where I was because I was still getting used to living here. I felt like Bertha was going to jump out at me at any second. I don't have to be scared anymore, I'm safe here. I told myself.

I went into the kitchen to eat some lucky charms and went back up stairs and jumped in the shower. Today was Friday and we didn't have school so I was gonna hang out with Harry. I had no idea what to wear. This was my first date-thingy and I was sorta scared.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by a knock on the door. "Anna!!" Kate hugged me and pulled me next door into her room. "Oh hey, I kinda need help with something..." I said in a small voice.

"Anything!" Kate glowed at the opportunity to help her new friend.

"I'm going on a date and I need help..."

"Oh my god!" She pulled me to her closet and started throwing tons of clothes everywhere. Her closet looked like it belonged to a movie star.

***

I knocked on Harry's door, pulling down the short spring dress Kate gave me to wear. I was quite uncomfortable in it. The door opened after a couple seconds. "Hey Annie, woah you look amazing." He looked me up and down with wide eyes. I smiled.

"Come inside," He said opening the door and gesturing for me to come inside. Most of the day we watched movies and talked. Harry seemed like a really nice guy. It was almost nine o'clock and we were on our 5th movie. I started yawning. "You getting tired of movies?" Harry asked, looking over at me.

"Yeah kinda. We've watches like 4 already." I answered honestly.

"I knew you would." He smirked and turned up the volume on the tv a little, then he stood and gave me a hand up. I thought he was about to ask me to dance so I was laughing like an idiot. He grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes went wide, and I didn't know what to do. He continued to kiss me so I tried to kiss him back, considering the fact that I've never kissed anyone. He swept his hands under my butt and pushed me onto his bed. I was a little freaked out at this point.

He took his lips off mine just long enough to undo my dress. I was completely frozen and I didn't know what to do. Does he want to... with me? I parted my lips to say something but he was already at my mouth again. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I almost choked. He had managed to pull my dress all the way off by now and his own shirt.

I tried to push him off lightly but he wouldn't budge, so I pushed harder and tried to close my mouth but he continued to kiss me vigorously and started taking off his belt. Once his lips were off of mine, I took in a sharp, much-needed breath and began to yell, "Harry, get away from me, I'm not doing this."

"Sorry sweetie, but you don't have a choice." I felt him undo my bra clasp. I gulped loudly. I took in a breath to scream, but that breath was soon taken away.