Chapter 9 ~ Revelation

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Get up."

"No, get your dirty fingers off my blanket."

I looked down at my hands and scowled. "They are not!" He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head, grumbling something about me dropping dead. I yanked the blanket off his bed, causing him to curl in a ball, "I will get ice..."

"God you bitch! What the hell do you want? It is a Saturday, why are you waking me up?" He got out of his bed. His perfectly tousled bed hair made my toes scrunch with admiration.

"We need to talk about yesterday." I stated matter-of-factly. I was trying to keep my eyes off of his body, and failing miserably. He tended to sleep in his underwear.

"What about yesterday?" He raised his eyebrow at me knowingly.

"What the heck happened to Harry? I haven't seen him since... the incident." I put a hand on my hip and scowled at him.

"You can say 'sex' Annie, it's not a bad word." He gave me a squinty grin.

"You know damn well that that's not what happened." I took a step closer to him and lifted my face closer to his with a death glare.

"All I know is you need to brush your teeth." He said squeezing his nose.

"Don't lie to me or change the subject! I just brushed my teeth, you dumb-" his hands on my waist silenced me and I swallowed hard. He bent down to my face and he quickly spun me around. "Go brush them again."

"But why?" I asked, looking back at him. I could feel the blush plastered on my face.

"Don't get excited." He said mockingly, putting his hands on his hips. "This discostick isn't for sale." I choked m at his words and ran to the bathroom.

***

"Can you please tell me where we are going?" We had been driving down the same road for nearly an hour.

"To get breakfast. You were the one who woke me up at six in the morning." Soon after he said this he turned into the lot of a small diner. I got out of his black Chevy Camaro. Why does he have my dream car? I pout to myself.

"They have the best buiscuits and gravy here." He said as we enter the diner.

***

"This is amazing. They really do have the best." I took another bite of my buiscuit smothered in gravy.

"Told ya," He moaned as he took a giant-ass bite of his own.

"Okay now tell me what happened to Harry." There was only a second of silence. "I killed him." He replied with a shrug. I felt a lump grow in my throat, and my legs started to shake. He just kept eating like what he just said meant absolutely nothing.

"You k-killed him, why?" I whispered.

"Because he was a dirty pervert and I didn't want him in my house." He sighed and sipped his orange juice.

"So you killed him?" My eyes got wider if that was even possible.

"Don't worry about it. It's not like he was human or anything." He wiped his mouth with his napkin and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out the door after tossing a wad of cash on the table. My body was stunned and I fumbled over my legs, as he pulled me behind him.

"I'm taking you to a club tonight." He pushed me into his car and closed the car door once I was inside. Well, fuck my life.