𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Good afternoon, my names Cole. I'll be your waiter today, may I take your drinks?" Cole says smiling at me. Michael definitely did not like that by the looks of his facial expression. Chill man, people are allowed to smile.

"I'll have a glass of the finest wine in the house," he said glaring at the waiter.

"And for the beautiful lady?" He asked. I thought it was sweet until I realized he was staring at my boobs. Michael let out a fake ass cough.

"My girlfriend will have the same." Hold up. He did not just do that.

Cole just nodded awkwardly, knowing he got caught. He got us our drinks then asked what dish we wanted and left as soon as possible. I looked back at Michael and glared.

"You didn't have to scare him to death, Michael," I stated. I can see that he was a little upset.

"He was staring at you in places that no one other man can look at except me, Sahara," he said reaching over to grab my hand, "he had to know what's mine."

"Why are you so possessive? And I'm yours now all of a sudden?" I ask. "I just met you yesterday." He looks deeply into my eyes, staring right into my soul. His chocolate brown eyes were just so... enticing. It's as if they were putting a spell on me.

"Oh Sahara, you've been mine since you decided you wanted to sneak into my club," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Michael, I thought we were past that," I joked.

"Fine I'll drop it." He chuckled taking a sip of his wine. I stare at mine. I'm being such a daredevil today aren't I? I pick up the glass and take a sip of the dark red liquid.

"That's actually pretty good," I say and take another sip.

"I completely forgot, why didn't you tell me?" He exclaims putting down his glass.

"It's okay, this tastes really good. A bit strong, but good," I say. Cole comes over with our plates of food and sets them in the table. Michael gives a glare as I thank him.

"So tell me about yourself, Sahara."

━━━ Michael ━━━

The truth was that I already knew every single thing about her. I just wanted to hear everything come from her, making sure she doesn't lie about anything. Just so I can trust her.

"I'm not really that exciting, my parents are just dead and that's it," she says.

"I could think it's exciting, tell me," I try to persuade. She sighs.

"Okay so I grew up two hours away from New York in the suburbs, I was an only child, and my parents ran a pharmacy. They died in a car crash last August. I'm really not that interesting... except for that fact that I'm kinda a orphan," she said awkwardly laughing at her own joke.

"Angel, I know you're still in pain, let me help you. Baby, I'll give you the world," I tell her. Now what I said was true. I would take a bullet for this girl that barely knew me. But I knew her. I start to concentrate on the knives on the table, zoning out of our conversation.

This knife is kind of dull, but with enough force anything can happen. It'll do. I go back into reality when Sahara snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Michael?"

"I'm sorry, baby, what were you saying?" I say, putting my attention back on her.

"I said tell me about you, being a billionaire must be exciting." She grins.