𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO FEEL ANYTHING BUT NUMBNESS AFTER MOMENTS LIKE THIS?

I laid there on my side facing the bay window, feeling paralyzed in this dark bedroom. The storm had came to a halt and the sky was now pitch black. It's crescent moon was gleaming high up in the atmosphere. How badly I wish to disappear off the face of this planet and travel light years away to the Earths natural satellite.

I tried to move my body but was hit with soreness that was aching to the bone. Every flick of pain in my muscles reminded me of the unforgiving acts he performed on my vulnerable body. I know this isn't supposed to be my fault but I failed myself, my mind, and my body tonight.

"You liked it, didn't you?" he haunted my thoughts, "you wouldn't have had an orgasm if you didn't."

But I didn't like it, I didn't ask for any of this. I couldn't control my body with all the adrenaline that ran through my veins. I didn't realize what took over me until it happened. You should have seen the smirk on his face. I felt like a used whore. Maybe Michael was right. It is all my fault, and maybe I did deserve what he did to me.

"You did something you weren't supposed to and now you have to pay the consequences."

The way he acted tonight was a way I've never seen him before, almost animalistic. No not almost... he was an animal. Crazy... hysterical, even emotional, but not the right kind of emotional. Is this the side of Michael that Lisa had to endure throughout every single day of their marriage? I had so much pity for her, now I'm pitying myself.

"Angel, no don't cry. I hate seeing you like this," he wipes my tears away as his hand clamped down on my mouth, muffling my painful screams, "aren't you thrilled that we'll be having our little bundle of joy soon?"

I even tried using reverse psychology on him at one point. But who was I to think it would work on a mentality like his.

"Mic—baby, I'm only eighteen, we have all the time in the world for this. You don't have to do this now, w-we can plan this out in the future," I sob, hoping I'd lead him to believe a word I say.