𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"You're not getting tired of looking out that window?" Michael asked, holding me tighter in his lap

"You're not getting tired of looking out that window?" Michael asked, holding me tighter in his lap. I pull my gaze away from the city view and onto him instead.

"It's a breathtaking view, how can you can get tired of that?" I grin, playing with his hands that were resting in my lap. His hands are so big, they're almost the size of my face and slightly calloused at the fingertips.

"I think you're more breathtaking than some skylines to be fair," he says into my ear, pulling his hands away from mine to rub the insides of my exposed thighs. His intimate touch on my skin immediately turns me on. He moves his fingers more upward and cups my already wet core over my pajama shorts.

"God... you're already throbbing for me," he mutters into the crook of my neck, kissing and biting my skin making sure to leave his signature marks. I moan in pleasure when he moves my shorts to the side and starts rubbing my clit in circular motions.

"No panties? It must be my lucky day."

My head falls back onto his shoulder and I close my eyes not replying to his sleek remark because I was too busy moaning up a storm.

"Michael, we can't do this in front of the windows— people might see us," I struggle to get out in between my sounds of pleasure while putting my hands on top of his, trying to slow him down.

He swats my hands my away, "Relax Angel, we're fifty-eight floors up, no one is going to see us up here."

"Michael, there's literally a whole building adjacent from us, I can even see some people with the lights on in their apartments," I cry out as he fastens the pace of his fingers on my bud, "what makes you think they can't see us?"

"Fine then let's give them a show shall we," he says as he stands up, lifting me off with him. I whimper at the lost contact of his fingers.

He pulls down my silk shorts, pooling at my feet and makes me step out of them while he pulls my top over my head. The second my nipples were exposed to the cool air they raised instantaneously, and of course Michael couldn't keep his hands off of them.