((accidentally deleted)) f-fuck me daddy~🍆

(( I'm really really sorry that this got deleted....))

It was fucking monday, I hate mondays (don't we all) but this Monday of all Monday was the worst, wanna know why?! Because  I'm so fucking horney but my boyfriend said that I had to wait, so I huffed and pouted. But now I was in class and kiri aka. My daddy, was sitting next to me. I  looked over at him with needy pleading eyes  but he wasn't budging so I decided to play~around a little and I started to slide my hand over his pants where his dick was, and he immediately gave me that look that I oh so love, the look that means 'fucking stop before I end up pounding your ass so hard you cant remember your own name' but hehe...I was in the mood for a punishment~ so I kept palming him softly until the bell rang meaning we could go back to our dorms and daddy was mad when I say mad I mean he picked me up as soon as the bell rang and growled while walking us to his dorm. I'm so excited. As soon as he got in his dorm he ripped off our clothes, leaving his boxers on but me being completely naked.  I whined and teased "daddy~ you were so cute when I was rubbing your hard cock~" he just growls and says....

Kiris pov.

Bakugou was just pushing it, making it worse for him. I just growled and smirked menacingly " bend over, ass in the air." I said sternly and bakugou did as he was told. " is daddy gonna  mess me up~?" I slapped his ass with my hand "its master to you, you fucking slut" I said in a deep husky voice, bakugou whimpered "y-yes master" I smirk knowing how easily I can turn him into a little obedient slut " wheres all your confidence now kitty?~" bakugku blushes and whines "m-master i-im sor-" I cut bakugou off by slapping his ass with a whip (that magically appeared in his hand ok?) 
I rub the spot where I hit and said softly "remember the safe word baby?" Bakugou nods "yes master, I-its b-black "   "good boy." I hit him again with the whip harder this time and he yelped and moaned and I stop and say "10 for teasing 5 for disobeying and 5 more for talking back " bakugous eyes widen " t-twenty?! " bakugou says in a shocked voice " and you will count each one  do you understand?" Bakugou doesnt responded  so I spank him again " do you understand me slut?!" I asked again more stern  " YeS m-master I u-understand " bakugou whimpers out "good." I hit him again "o-oNE~" bakugou yelps out and I continue getting to 10, as I start hitting harder like as almost as hard as deku hits when he uses his quirk at  20%,  As I hit him once again  " F-Fuck!~ 11!"  And keep going until  I get to 15. I hit him again even harder  "BLACK!" He yells out with tears in his eyes and flowing down his face. I drop the whip and start rubbing the marks I made on his ass  and he whines out as I can imagine it hurts, and then I hear him whine again,but a different kind of whine, knowing exactly what he wants but i make him wait " baby you ok?" I ask " yes m-master" "ok baby" he whines again  " p-pleassseee~" he says "please what kitty?" I ask and he blushed and whimpers in embarrassment " p-please f-fuck me daddy~" he says and I smirk "you cock slut~" i say and then slam into him without a warning. Watching his body jerk in surprise and his mouth hangs open as a long strung out moan falls from his lips, which is like music to my ears "mm~ baby so tight~" I say as I start slamming into him "ahhhhhhhh~ daddy! Fuuuuccckkk~" he moans as I slam into him more " this is what you wants, isn't it?~ you just wanted daddy's big cock to abuse your tight needy hole  didnt you?~" I pound into him faster and harder, "yes D-dAdDY~" he moans .while i  slam deeper  into him "A-AHHH!!!!! R-RIGHT THERE DADDY AHH!~" he moans loudly as I hit his prostate. I started roughly thrusting, abusing his prostate as I soon felt him clench aroun my dick " D-DADDY! C-can I PLEase CUUMMM~~?!!"   "No" I say sternly and keep pounding into his prostate  hitting it dead on, ignoring his pleads, and he pants and stays clenched around  me, looking like he'd pass out with his eyes half lidded and his mouth hanging open and drool trailing down his chin, so I let up and let him cum. "Cum for me kitten~" I say and almost on command he let's out a high pitched,long, and loud moan as he cums, but I smirk to myself as I dont stop and just keep going. "D-DADDY TOO MUCH!!" Bakugou says but I dont stop knowing he can take more. As I keep thrusting soon cumming inside him and him cumming again. As I pull out. " t-thank y-you d-daddy" he thanks me for fucking him as he looks sleepy, but I smirk and with him still having his ass in the air I put an egg vibrator (?)  inside him right on his prostate  "mmm~ "  he moans " just go to sleep now." I say and I lay down with a smirk on my face as he lays down in a comfortable position and he starts to fall asleep.

Bakugous POV.

I fall asleep when suddenly I feel a wave of pleasure run up my spine and my eyes sleepily shoot open. And I moan "mmm~ ah~ wha-?" The feeling doesnt stop and it becomes over whelming and I look at daddy  and hes smirking "please too much please cAn I cUM?~ daddy please?~" if I wasn't so sleepy I'd be yelling moans by now "yes baby you can, but only if you beg~" he says to me and I moan again " ahh~ please daddy i-ill be good tomorrow...i-ill be a good boy...please let me cum....please...mm~~" I plead "yes baby cum for daddy" I moan and cum and I feel the vibrations come to a stop. "M~ thank you d-daddy, d-do I get to go back to sleep?"  I ask with a sleepy face 'god hes so cute' I hear kiri mumble and I smile " yes baby you can sleep now " he finally says and I lay my head on his chest and slowly drift to sleep feeling his warm arms wrap aroun me. "Night baby"  that's the last thing i heard before i fully fell asleep.