🍆 beg for it~

((I'd like to say thanks to the person who requested this))

Kiris pov
Me and bakugou are currently in our bedroom, bakugous on his knees because I forced him there. "You want it?" I ask in a rather deep voice as I look down at the bottom on his knees. He nods "then beg~" I say and he looks up at me and smirks a little. That smirk of his just sent rage through my body. "No, you gonna have to make me~" he says the smirk on his face growing bigger. I take a fist full of his hair and pull him up off his knees and I push him on the bed "you want it slut beg for it~"I say in a more stern voice and he shakes his head and giggles, I slam him down on the bed to where he is laying down on it. I rip his clothes off in a matter of seconds. "Fine I'll make you beg then~" I run my hands up his soft skin on the inside of his thighs as I hear him whine.

Bakugous pov
I wont beg. I'm not going to listen to him...I feel him run his hand up my thighs, it sent shivers though my body as I let out a whine, he then runs the tips of his fingers up my sides....I let out a small moan I need more....but I wont beg. He draws his tongue up my thighs, why cant he stop teasing..."mm~" i mumble a small plead "please~" why did I say that, i said I wasn't going to beg. "What was that?~" kiri said with that stupid smug tone of his, I let out a whine in response as his tongue travelled closer and closer to my member. Fuck I give up..."P-please f-fuck me, s-slam your b-big cock into me. Pleaseeeeee~" i said in a pleading tone "no." He said. I let out a frustrated sigh while I felt him start to slowly stroke my member "p-ple-mmm~" I moaned out softly at the feel of kiri stroking me slowly....he is still teasing me and I mumble in a whiny voice "ple-please~"  I felt him stroke me faster "you want it get down on your knees and beg for it~" he says. I wanted it so bad, I needed.  I let out a whimper as I crawl away from him and onto the floor missing the feel of his touch as i get on my knees looking up at kiri with a slutty and begging look "p-please d-daddy I-I need you inside me, i-ill be yo-your good l-little slut~ f-fuck m-my tight hole w-with your big c-cock please daddy~ I w-want it so bad p-please!~" I say while looking up at kiri keeping my look the same. Kiri wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me up onto my feet his grip on my throat tightening. I like how rough he is being~. Once I was on my feet he pushed me down on the bed "ass up now slut" he used that voice that I love so much that makes me just wanna be good for him and I instantly put my ass up in the air and shake it a little.

kiris pov.
once bakugou shook his ass I lost it and I thrusted deep into him not prepping him, I felt him tighten around me even more as he let out a scream of pain as I just ignored him and started thrusting quickly inside him. his cries got louder but I ignored them, soon I heard his cries turn into moans and now instead of trying to pull his hips away from me he was pushing them back meeting my thrusts. I let out low grunts as he lets out high pitched moans "Fuuuck~ D-Dadddddyy~ f-faster pleeeeaase~" he moans out as I smirk and start going faster so  fast you could   hear the sound of  skin slapping punctuating   each thrust. I slid my hands up his back and to his hair as I intertwine my fingers in his hair gripping it, yanking it back earning a loud yelp from him.  "god baby you feel so good~" I praised while thrusting deeper into him.

bakugous pov  
I feel my insides being destroyed...and love it. "A-AH~ SHHIIT!~ IM G-GONNA CUM!!~" fuck fuck fuck it feels so good! I cant stop myself.   No no! I feel kiris hand grab the base of my cock "No you're not aloud to cum until I say so" I hear him say. Fuck "NO P-PLEASE I WANNA C-CUM ~ P-PLEASE DADDY!" I moan out. He starts slamming into me harder while still holding onto my cock. "Shut up slut!" He said sternly as he viciously thrusted into my prostate. It was almost unbearable, the pleasure is to much and with him not letting me cum made it both better and worse. "AHHH!~ A-AHHHH!!~" I moaned out screams of pleasure.

kiris pov
God his slutty moans are driving me crazy the good kind of crazy though the one were I just wanna ruin him, his confidence, his brattiness, his ability to walk as well as to think about anything other then the feeling. My thrusts grew sloppy and I let go of his cock "FUCK T-THANK YOU DADDDYYYY!!!~" he moaned out as he came. I pulled his hips back pushing my cock deep inside of him as I came but we aren't done yet~ oh no I still wanna mess with him some more~.   I pull out and pick bakugou up tying his legs and arms up, his legs being spread apart "I'm gonna mess with you some more baby boy~ you can cum when you need to" I say and he whimpers and nods. I blindfold him so he cant see what I'm going to do to him.

Bakubottoms pov
I cant see him I dont like not being able to see him, but the fact I cant makes my heart race.  I feel something cold run up my thighs. Is that ice? I think it is, I shiver and let out a quiet moan "ah~" then I feel the ice being pressed against the tip of my dick. Holy fuck "So c-cold!" I say as I shake my hips making my dick rub against the ice cube. "Ahh!~" I shiver again as I feel the ice run from my tip to the base and back up. Fuck it's so cold....but feels so good....then I feel something so warm around my dick and I arch my back and moan. Is that his mouth..?~ god I love this feeling~ I feel him start to Bob his head and I immediately scream. I was so sensitive...."AH!~ F-FEELS S-SOHHH~ GOOD!~" my thighs started to shake and my body starts to tremble. I feel his mouth slide off and back on his tongue swirling around my tip..."HOLY F-F-FUU~ FUCK! CUMMING!!~" I moan out and right before I found my complete release he pulled off leaving me right on the edge "NoNoNo!~ please d-dont stop!....please...!~" I started crying because it felt so good and so bad at the same time as I started to feel the warmth again after a little of being on the edge..."S-shit! Thank y-you daddy!!~" I moaned out as he started to Bob his head again "AHH!~ NGH!~ DADDY!!!~ G-G-GONNA!!!~" I moaned out not being able to complete my sentence as he bobbed his head faster and I came in his mouth....so embarrassing....I was a panting, sweating, squirmy but weak, whiny, tired mess. I soon started to feel my feet being untied and my arms as well and then my blindfold taken off, I blinked a couple of times and looked up at kiri with a dazed lost look while I close my eyes and then open them slowly seeing him lean down a little and he whispered softly " you did so good for daddy baby, do you wanna get cleaned or wait until tomorrow and we can just cuddle and go to sleep?" He asked....and I didnt say anything and I just closed my eyes again and reached my hands out for him.

Kiri pov
My baby. Mine. No one else's. Mine only. I looked over at MY  baby 😌 and seen him reaching out for me and I crawled into bed with him and wrapped my arms around him, feeling him nuzzle his head into my chest and intertwine out legs as I kiss the top of his head and whispers in a gentle tone "goodnight beautiful sweet dreams" and he whines sleepily and mumbles "g'night daddy" I soon heard his soft snores meaning he drifted to sleep as I closed my eyes and held !MY ANGEL! Close as I to fall asleep.

((Okay I'm sorry it took me so long to write this....I was kinda doing it part by part and I had writers block but yeah. Thank you for the request. I uh I'm sorry it's horrible and I'd be up to write more requests if anyone wants to comment some or if anyone sees any mistakes. Thanks for baring with me and reading the shit I call writing if you're reading. Bye))