🖤🔪. scars

Authors POV
Kirishima and bakugou used to hang out a lot, but soon bakugou became distant and started avoiding kiri.
Kiri had no idea why or what happened, he thought bakugou was his friend or more, but bakugou keeping his distance proved kiri wrong....but what Kiri didnt know is that bakugou was being abused by his dad ever since his dad seen him and kiri hanging out. Bakugous dad hated that his son was gay.
Bakugou felt so sad that he couldn't hang out with kirishima anymore...he loved kiri....so much that ever since he stopped talking to kiri hes had this empty feeling deep inside his chest, and it wouldn't go away. Bakugou wanted to scream...but he wouldn't allow himself to feel like this...or he tried his best to fix it...one day he decided to grab a razor blade he had and 'fix' this feeling...

Bakugous POV
I couldn't stand it...feeling like this so i...i grabbed the razor i had and locked myself in the bathroom and I cried letting the tears fall as i looked down at my wrist and pressed the blade hard against my pail skin and dragging it across my wrist, making a deep cut...I did it again and again  until I had five deep cuts on my wrist...I looked at how the blood emerged from the slices in my skin, flowing down my arm.  I sat there and cried as blood dripped from my arm to the floor. Soon i got the strength to stand up, I turned on the shower and got undressed carefully...as soon as I felt the water against my cuts I whinced like the weak bitch I am.....blood washed off my arms and swirled down the drain. A couple minutes later i got out and dried off putting on "pj" pants and I looked at my wrist still bleeding slightly as I got a bandage a d wrapped my wrist. The white bandage being stained red already, as I go lay down in my bed crying more not sleeping at all, my stomach growling from not eating, my wrist stinging from the damage I inflicted on myself.

The next day 5:30am. Bakus pov.
I didn't sleep last night...so when I heard my alarm go off I was already halfway dressed, turning off my alarm trying not to wake my dad. Getting fully dressed, I looked at my wrists and realized the cuts bleed through the bandage so i changed it and rolled down my sleeves and left the house quietly not wanting my dad to beat me.....again.

Time skip. Once everyone got to school a d class started.
Kiris pov.
I seen bakugou...in class he looked so pale and in pain...I wanted to ask him what happens but he'd just run away like....like hes afraid of me? Did I scare him....is it my fault he stopped talking to me...?...its my fault isn't it......, the teacher announced we had fresh time for two classes which gave us 1 hour. And as soon as the teacher said that bakugou walked out of the class and I needed answers so I followed him....and he went to the roof.....
"Bakugou..?" I asked and he turned around with a look of fear on his face but it slowly went away. " p-please go away" he said....he studdard?!! And said please?..."bakugou...do you hate me?...did I do something wrong"  bakugous face went even paler than ot already was if possible  and it looked like he was gonna...cry?!  "N-no just p-please go away!" He yelled at me as o seen tears fall from his eyes, and I grabbed his wrists and he whinced and pulled away and I looked at him confused " bakugou....tell me why you wont talk to me anymore"  bakugou stepped back a bit and more tears fell as I noticed a red spot on the part or his sleeve that coverd his wrists.

Bakugous pov.
I stepped back from kiri...I hated seeing him like this...I hated the fact he thinks I hate him...I hate being like this... I felt a shock of pain flow through my arm as I realized when kiri grabbed me he re-opened the cuts and I started crying more and I tried to run away but kiri wouldn't let me he pulled me into a hug. I assume he noticed the blood "b-bakugou why?!" He said to me while he let go from the hug but I pulled him back " i-im s-sorry....I c-couldn't take it...I n-need you in my life even if it means...." I stopped myself and cried more letting go of the high and falling to my knees " my dad beats me....I haven't ate in two weeks...I haven't slept in 6 days....I just couldn't take it...I couldn't take it....I...i...i..." i started crying harder as kiri sat on the ground and held me close to him. I stayed there for a little.... then got up..." I'm sorry...I cant....i cant....live without you....my dad hurts me...I cant....I love you kirishima...." I ran to the edge of the roof and jumped.....falling, hitting the ground....Im finally free.....

Authors pov
Kirishima was in shock he cried and ran to get the teacher and they ran out to bakugou but he was....already dead...they all gasped and kiri cried and cried and decided if bakugou was gone....he'd leave too... kiri slowly walked up to the roof and jumped just like bakugou.....and just like that...they were both gone.